Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java's photos from the Falcons game (a few cheerleader pics included) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 12, 2006, 04:56:07 PM

We could do with that photo in focus and from a better angle. ;) :P

We need ABuccs for that.  He has that great camera and sits with a more end zone type of view.   But he only seems to take pictures of the game!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 12, 2006, 05:15:48 PM

The end

We could do with that photo in focus and from a better angle.   ;) :P
Was thinking the same thing...haha

Assume the position!  need cold shower!!!

#17 : December 12, 2006, 05:21:57 PM

Java thanx for the pics of the ladies.... the pics of the ole timers was nice too. Does anyone know where I can see more shots of the ole guys that showed up?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 12, 2006, 06:07:54 PM

Java thanx for the pics of the ladies.... the pics of the ole timers was nice too. Does anyone know where I can see more shots of the ole guys that showed up?

No problem.  I believe it will be very difficult to find any pictures from that game of those old guys anywhere on the web.   I was looking at the guy I thought looks like Al Bundy, I think it may be Pete Pierson, what do you think?

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#19 : December 12, 2006, 06:21:19 PM

Java, thanks for taking my mind off of the dismal season and beatching for a few moments.  Now back to reality.......................
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java's photos from the Falcons game (a few cheerleader pics included) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools