Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Changes in the offseason « previous next »
Page: 1

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: December 17, 2006, 08:14:26 AM

At a minimum Muir and Mann should be fired and possibly Valero.  If the Glazers retain Gruden, they're going to force him to bring in new assistants on offense.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 17, 2006, 07:38:19 AM

The most important move will be the signing of an experienced veteran QB and some decent linemen to protect him. This will be the first time in this decade that the Bucs will have an impact in free agency. With 4 picks in the first 67 +/- 1 or 2, we should get some players who can contribute if not start next year. It will truly be Gruden's team as Dungy's players dwindle to single digits. There will be a huge turnaround in '07 IMO.

Gruden will win another SB, I hope with the Bucs. He has proven that, given the right players, he can do it. Tony Dungy is still trying to just get to a SB.

Most drastic changes in team history coming soon. It should be interesting.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 17, 2006, 08:30:55 AM

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to the offseason with much anticipation.  I know there's going to be alot of changes, and I'm not going to like some of them, but I think Gruden (I hope he's still our coach) and Allen will be able to do the things they've wanted to do, but haven't had the luxury of doing due to cap restraints.  It's definitely going to be interesting sparky!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 17, 2006, 08:45:36 AM

No matter what changes are made, a good portion of the fans won't be happy.

They never are.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Changes in the offseason « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools