Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden the excuse kid « previous next »
Page: 1 2

big bad bob

Rookie

: December 12, 2006, 11:33:05 AM

40 mile an hour wind has grad throw 40 times.then blames wind.plays wash couple of
years ago and blames 95000 screaming fans because his qb couldnt hear.following week
giants go to wash and play before same crowd and beat skins.i guess the giant qb was
wearing ear plugs.he blames the refs the crowds the injuries and come sunday when they
lose again it will be the weather.this guy is a liar a back stabber and anyone who is not his
boy is gone.

TEAMCALI

Starter

#1 : December 12, 2006, 11:41:04 AM

yay  another gruden thread... what is he supposed to say... "our team sucks right now"  anymore questions?.. give the guy a break!    gruden will right the ship!!
 GO BUCS!

#2 : December 12, 2006, 11:41:40 AM

Big bad bob, the no grammar kid.

panchovilla

Rookie

#3 : December 12, 2006, 12:32:16 PM

yeah so rude to post without grammer right the ship cause he let it start to sink and it sunk how long will it take for you gruden dorks to realize that it just aint working he doesn't even have a winning record the offense is the lowest scoring possibly ever in the history and when the season is over it could very well be the lowest scoring ever how that for offensive genius? Fire Gruden

#4 : December 12, 2006, 12:45:31 PM

yeah so rude to post without grammer right the ship cause he let it start to sink and it sunk how long will it take for you gruden dorks to realize that it just aint working he doesn't even have a winning record the offense is the lowest scoring possibly ever in the history and when the season is over it could very well be the lowest scoring ever how that for offensive genius? Fire Gruden
Let me put this in terms you can understand :

his quarterback got hurt the third game of the season and wasnt playing good before that then he went to a sixth round rookie quarterback since his backup was all ready hurt and his other quarterback wasnt impressing anyone then he lost his starting right tackle left guard and was forced to play two rookies on the right side of the offensive line his wide receivers have had trouble catching balls and theres not much else he can do and please learn some english and actually why youre at it learn football

Holy crap, how can you people type like that?

big bad bob

Rookie

#5 : December 12, 2006, 01:00:27 PM

gruden lovers can only cover his excuses by knocking someones typing.look in the mirror and see how stupid you look.

#6 : December 12, 2006, 01:01:16 PM

gruden lovers can only cover his excuses by knocking someones typing.look in the mirror and see how stupid you look.
Obviously you didn't read what I wrote. Look at your writing and then come talk to me about smarts.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 12, 2006, 01:02:12 PM

big bad bob = panchovilla = half of the new posters on this site...

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 12, 2006, 01:04:14 PM

big bad bob = panchovilla = half of the new posters on this site...
It's spreading...........

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#9 : December 12, 2006, 01:04:49 PM

40 mile an hour wind has grad throw 40 times.then blames wind.plays wash couple of
years ago and blames 95000 screaming fans because his qb couldnt hear.following week
giants go to wash and play before same crowd and beat skins.i guess the giant qb was
wearing ear plugs.he blames the refs the crowds the injuries and come sunday when they
lose again it will be the weather.this guy is a liar a back stabber and anyone who is not his
boy is gone.

Gruden, Always takes responsibility after every defeat !!!   If you cannot agree with some of the excuses, for instance playing a fair amount of unexperienced players instead of banged up starters, then why play starters at all ?  Let's just go with third-stringers & be 100 million under the cap.....wait.....there's the cap.....just anothe lame excuse, right ????

Bash him all you want....some of us know better.....& please for the love of the Lord, Do not say that he won the Super Bowl with Dungy's team......Why didn't Dungy win the SB with Dungy's team ?  Food for thought !

Adios,
Gen Brooks #55

T

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 12, 2006, 01:12:51 PM

Gruden is our Coach and I always don't agree with play calling or other things he has done but, I'm with him until the end. I'm glad he takes responsibility for losses unlike the previous coach and apologizes to the fans for defeats.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 12, 2006, 01:18:10 PM

I love Gruden but the results on the field are very discouraging.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 12, 2006, 01:23:22 PM

If this was tongue-in-cheek it's really funny.  Even funnier that people took it seriously.

If not, well, it's scary. 

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#13 : December 12, 2006, 06:31:14 PM

Let me put this in terms you can understand :

his quarterback got hurt the third game of the season and wasnt playing good before that then he went to a sixth round rookie quarterback since his backup was all ready hurt and his other quarterback wasnt impressing anyone then he lost his starting right tackle left guard and was forced to play two rookies on the right side of the offensive line his wide receivers have had trouble catching balls and theres not much else he can do and please learn some english and actually why youre at it learn football

Holy crap, how can you people type like that?

Ok... that killed me.. I couldn't stop laughing.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#14 : December 12, 2006, 08:35:10 PM

I think one would run out of breath trying to read this. Do people just type every single thought that comes into their head without thinking it through?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden the excuse kid « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools