Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden the excuse kid « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ranman

Pro Bowler
#15 : December 12, 2006, 08:39:53 PM

Let me put this in terms you can understand :

his quarterback got hurt the third game of the season and wasnt playing good before that then he went to a sixth round rookie quarterback since his backup was all ready hurt and his other quarterback wasnt impressing anyone then he lost his starting right tackle left guard and was forced to play two rookies on the right side of the offensive line his wide receivers have had trouble catching balls and theres not much else he can do and please learn some english and actually why youre at it learn football

Holy crap, how can you people type like that?

;D ;D
Worth a couple of smileys and I hate icons......

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : December 12, 2006, 11:02:59 PM

bigbadbob=panchovilla=bucnation619
Where are these illiterate people coming from? Do they get Buc games in 3rd world countries?

#17 : December 12, 2006, 11:49:04 PM

Let me put this in terms you can understand :

his quarterback got hurt the third game of the season and wasnt playing good before that then he went to a sixth round rookie quarterback since his backup was all ready hurt and his other quarterback wasnt impressing anyone then he lost his starting right tackle left guard and was forced to play two rookies on the right side of the offensive line his wide receivers have had trouble catching balls and theres not much else he can do and please learn some english and actually why youre at it learn football

Holy crap, how can you people type like that?

;D ;D
Worth a couple of smileys and I hate icons......

Thank you 'bows' I was going to do part two but I feared I would actually lose brain cells.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden the excuse kid « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools