Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Footballs most disappointing team! « previous next »
Page: 1

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« : December 12, 2006, 06:56:38 PM »

According to Sean Salisbury its the Carolina Panthers.

« #1 : December 12, 2006, 06:57:20 PM »

I'd hope, he was on their jocks for the SB all off-season

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #2 : December 12, 2006, 07:20:20 PM »

I'd have to say it's the actual defending NFC South Champions.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #3 : December 12, 2006, 07:20:55 PM »

The BUcs are the most dissapointing.  Why?

Because they are our team.  End of thread.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #4 : December 12, 2006, 07:21:35 PM »

Toss up.  JMHO Pirates, but both teams will be 4-5 wins from the preseason predictions.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

« #5 : December 12, 2006, 07:40:35 PM »

I agree with this.

I don't know if I've ever told you this before, but I love your sig.  I actually said that after the terrible 2004 season.  I met Mike Tomlin at one of the Bucs fan days and I was happy to meet a guy who would be a future head coach.  He seemed like a great guy.  He had his kids with him.  I always liked him here in Tampa, and I always thought we would keep him around to be upgraded to DC, at the least.

Larry Brackins

Starter
« #6 : December 12, 2006, 07:59:32 PM »

I agree with this.

I don't know if I've ever told you this before, but I love your sig. I actually said that after the terrible 2004 season. I met Mike Tomlin at one of the Bucs fan days and I was happy to meet a guy who would be a future head coach. He seemed like a great guy. He had his kids with him. I always liked him here in Tampa, and I always thought we would keep him around to be upgraded to DC, at the least.
Thanks

You don't have a bad one either.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #7 : December 12, 2006, 08:18:21 PM »

The Kitties have grossly underachieved. Normally Fox finds a way to get more out of his team but he's just plain flat out let this team slip away.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

« #8 : December 12, 2006, 08:29:58 PM »

The only reason he calls them the most disappointing is because the Panties have made ALL of the football media gurus look like the idiots they are.

bucsfan4ever

Pro Bowler
« #9 : December 12, 2006, 08:50:29 PM »

Personally outside of the Bucs - I would have to say the Steelers as they are the defending SB Champs and are really struggling. They may be lucky to make the play-offs.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #10 : December 12, 2006, 09:04:54 PM »

Steelers
Bucs
Panthers
Redskins

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #11 : December 12, 2006, 09:17:36 PM »

Personally outside of the Bucs - I would have to say the Steelers as they are the defending SB Champs and are really struggling. They may be lucky to make the play-offs.

the steelers should have been expected to tank, all super bowl champs suck sack after the big win these days...

skip

Starter

« #12 : December 12, 2006, 10:46:08 PM »

Yeah just like New England

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #13 : December 12, 2006, 10:49:10 PM »

the steelers should have been expected to tank, all super bowl champs suck sack after the big win these days...
With the exception of the Patriots.  Salsbury is disappointed because he's in love with each & every pantie. (manlove)
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Footballs most disappointing team! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools