Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Phins/Jets 1994 (Marino's fake spike TD) game on NFL Network AND online « previous next »
Page: 1

Scurvy

Practice Squad

: June 02, 2008, 08:10:48 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80707252

Regardless of what the link says this video is, it's live Nfl Network. Has been for over a week.

#1 : June 04, 2008, 10:31:44 AM

That is sweet. It's still working. NFL Network for free!

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#2 : June 04, 2008, 10:46:54 AM

I turn it on and they are talking Falcons Falcons Falcons....

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

frankbuc

Second String
#3 : June 04, 2008, 01:59:06 PM

still

#4 : June 04, 2008, 02:17:02 PM

Well, the show they're on is about the Falcons. It seemed to me they did emphasize how badly the Bucs destroyed them. They also did a segment on the top ten NFL coaches that belonged in college ball, and named John McKay as number ten. That seemed a little unfair to me, McKay came into a bad situation having little talent to work with, and an owner that had no business being in the NFL. Still, he brought the team to the NFC Championship game in four years. But all was well again when they named Petrino as the number one coach that didn't belong in the NFL.

#5 : June 04, 2008, 04:02:47 PM

Segment on Gruden on right now.

If you're not watching, it's hilarious.
Even sitting in the stands, he yells at the refs.

JC510

Practice Squad

#6 : June 04, 2008, 07:12:50 PM

NFL Network should be replaying games on an almost non-stop level. There are thousands of games hardcore football fans simply have not seen. They the ability to change that, but choose to put on NFL Follies instead. The network isn't even close to reaching it's full potential and so far is a complete failure. Stop with Brian Balldinger doing handstands (that was seriously on last night) and put on every damn game in the league's history.

I was watching that Dolphins-Jets game instead of the Stanley Cup Finals the other night and I actually even like the NHL.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Phins/Jets 1994 (Marino's fake spike TD) game on NFL Network AND online « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools