Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: beckles sinks to new low ..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« : December 14, 2006, 12:31:12 PM »

even for this dumb pea brain poor excuse for a knowledgable sports radio talk show .For the last 2 years he has been relentless knocking Gruden at every turn talking like he knows so much about coaching more or less even playing,to hear him he was an all pro bruiser tough as nails.....never ever saw him stand up for any of his teamates especially when the qb was getting piled on...this fat pig never made a move to help in all the games he played for the bucs...there for why would anybody listen to this dumb azz hole.Its so ob vious how much he hates Gruden ever since he fired him from doing his show 2 years ago,the stupid jerk went to the lowest of depths today when he said if Gruden didn't like what he was saying he could come on his show and make me stop but I promise you it won't be pretty.....big deal your chellenging the coach to a fight ....don't make me laugh you big blob of guts ...you who never fought anybody on the field or ever stood up for your teamates...if your a PUNK its easy to pick your spots....try that stuff on some body your size and not some soft homo  either  you dumb ,stupid blob of fat...try and do your home work and actually report something intelligently  instead of just doing your hate thing for CHUCKY   3 hours every day.
        I just hope Gruden turns it all the way around next year and 620 fires your azz for running a ONE TOPIC SHOW....HOW BAD A COACH GRUDEN IS over and over and over and over and.... that and how much Hennessy products you've indulged in.....who really cares....Ian   your not just a jerk of a radio host but your ugly too.
        I remember how much love you threw at Gruden when he used to kid with you and tell you to suit up and play again but that all turned sour when you got fired for not doing your homework and had a very boring show and don't say it was cause you asked tough questions because thats a bold faced lie...you were let go cause you flat out sucked the same reason you never made any money playing ball.....your just a fat dumb PUNK...and quite obvious.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #1 : December 14, 2006, 12:36:39 PM »

Beckles you're just a fat dumb PUNK.

I have summarized your post......hope you don't mind.   ;)

« #2 : December 14, 2006, 12:40:42 PM »

Amazing **sighs **

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« #3 : December 14, 2006, 12:56:17 PM »

mjs,no problem ,what could you add really....what I posted describes BECKLES show to a tee. ;)

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

« #4 : December 14, 2006, 12:57:46 PM »

What ridiculous commentary. If you ever wondered how some people deal with disagreement......

Try to relax, take a breathe. Beckles, like all of us is entitled to his opinion.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

« #5 : December 14, 2006, 01:17:30 PM »

wow!!!!  Your radio needs a new dial

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

coolhandluke

Starter

« #6 : December 14, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »

Everything you said is true. Like it was posted about his Coaching in the Youth league this past Summer.

He was pretty much the laughing stock around the League. Most athletes when finished with their sport have a hard time adjusting to the outside World. He always has to point out to alot of people that he played. WHY? Because no one has heard of him.  The Word is he wasn`t fired from the Gruden show he was taken off by 620 because he was not doing a good job. PERIOD. 

He is a Cartoon Character, along with Ron.

The calling out of Jon Gruden on his show is laughable. sounds like a stunt duemig would do and not back up.

beckles talks a big game but just like his play in the NFL..he is a **CENSORED** cat

fofstray

Second String

« #7 : December 14, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »

I used to listen to that show, and I used to like Ian - his opinion from an ex-players standpoint. But he's quickly turned into Dan Silly-oaf. Diaz has no clue about anything - can't figure out WHY he is there. And Duemig, well - he just spews whatever garbage he thinks will make the telephones ring. 620 is going down the tubes fast. Thank God there are now some other sports radio stations to listen to.

coolhandluke

Starter

« #8 : December 14, 2006, 01:43:27 PM »

The only reason Diaz is there is because 103.5 went Country and Diaz as under Contract with Clear Channel.

He had subbed I think a couple times on 620 and they knew that Beckles couldn`t handle a show full time by himself. So they put Dumb and Dumber together.

Same stuff and you are right it is bad radio, You can hear everything on these boards and the people on here know more then most on the Radio. 

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
« #9 : December 14, 2006, 01:51:16 PM »

Agree 4bucs, I listened to that show for the first time in about a year yesterday morning.  All 30 minutes was about how bad Gruden is and that he should be fired.  The callers werent any better either.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #10 : December 14, 2006, 01:52:47 PM »

Agree 4bucs, I listened to that show for the first time in about a year yesterday morning.  All 30 minutes was about how bad Gruden is and that he should be fired.  The callers werent any better either.

Karne LOVES the show, and calls in.   :(

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #11 : December 14, 2006, 02:02:31 PM »

beckles sinks to new low .....and I will be there listening and talking about every minute of it.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

« #12 : December 14, 2006, 02:03:44 PM »

beckles sinks to new low .....and I will be there listening and talking about every minute of it.

Heard...I finally quit that radio show/channel completely.  I still do tune in to the players' shows, though, occasionally.

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

« #13 : December 14, 2006, 02:13:37 PM »

I really miss Chris Thomas. Is there any of his material saved to anyones HD's here? Now THAT was "mediocore radio" at its best..Please tell me some has some. [banghead]

« #14 : December 14, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »

he sux like most of the tampa sports radio.
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: beckles sinks to new low ..... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools