Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PURE CRAP!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#15 : December 17, 2006, 05:12:34 PM

if this doesn't 'mean something' than why in the hell are you complaining on this message board?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 17, 2006, 05:12:40 PM

Stupid ass plays? Did you watch the end of the game or did you go back to Home Depot?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 17, 2006, 05:12:50 PM

Moral of the story; life keeps moving and things need to be done and if you are winning or having a winning season it's one thing, but losing 24-3 during a losing season is a whole other situation completely(and those who don't comprehend that either live with their parents & don't care, or have zero responsibilities in their life).

Yeah, you're right. We now see what the cutoff point is between the real fans and fans like you.

Quoted for truth ^^

I don't really blame fans that aren't as passionate or hardcore, we are all different.  I just can't do anything else when my team is playing.  I actually called home every 15 minutes during a Man United game when I was on Honeymoon....and the wedding had to 'fit in' with the schedule..

#18 : December 17, 2006, 05:13:47 PM

Moral of the story; life keeps moving and things need to be done and if you are winning or having a winning season it's one thing, but losing 24-3 during a losing season is a whole other situation completely(and those who don't comprehend that either live with their parents & don't care, or have zero responsibilities in their life).

Yeah, you're right. We now see what the cutoff point is between the real fans and fans like you.

Quoted for truth ^^

I don't really blame fans that aren't as passionate or hardcore, we are all different.  I just can't do anything else when my team is playing.  I actually called home every 15 minutes during a Man United game when I was on Honeymoon....and the wedding had to 'fit in' with the schedule..
Man U, huh...why not Manchester City? :)

#19 : December 17, 2006, 05:14:10 PM

Stupid ass plays? Did you watch the end of the game or did you go back to Home Depot?
LOL

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 17, 2006, 05:16:20 PM

I am from a RED family.

#21 : December 17, 2006, 05:16:50 PM

Been an active fan since about 1977 and have seen all the good, bad, and the ugly; whereas most of you just grew out of your little Buccaneer jammies & fuzzy slippers right before they made major changes and began winning some games 8-9 years ago.  ::)  

frankbuc

Second String
#22 : December 17, 2006, 05:16:58 PM

what a pathedic post, lol oh well I thought maybe the "pure crap" was the dropped ball that didnt get reviewed...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 17, 2006, 05:19:46 PM

Been an active fan since about 1977 and have seen all the good, bad, and the ugly; whereas most of you just grew out of your little Buccaneer jammies & fuzzy slippers right before they changed and began winning games 8-9 years ago.  ::)  

Lame.  [banghead]

You supported them because you were born and raised here, AND quite rightly so.  People that have been around since the bad olde days trying to claim some sort of higher status as fans is getting very old now.  *yawn*

#24 : December 17, 2006, 05:20:08 PM

I am from a RED family.
ah I figured blonde hair / blue eyes like your favorite QB :)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 17, 2006, 05:20:15 PM

Been an active fan since about 1977 and have seen all the good, bad, and the ugly; whereas most of you just grew out of your little Buccaneer jammies & fuzzy slippers right before they made major changes and began winning some games 8-9 years ago.

Nice try to spin your way out of it. You've identified yourself as to what type of fan you are, no attempt to point the finger elsewhere is going to erase that. And BTW, I watched exhibition NFL football in Tampa Stadium before the Bucs were awarded a team at all, and I've been a hardcore fan since the inception of the team.

#26 : December 17, 2006, 05:20:54 PM

The truth hurts - huh??  ;)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 17, 2006, 05:21:36 PM

The truth hurts - huh??  ;)

It must, you're doing all you can to try and massage what you wrote into something other than it is.

#28 : December 17, 2006, 05:24:02 PM

The truth hurts - huh?? ;)

It must, you're doing all you can to try and massage what you wrote into something other than it is.
LOL

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#29 : December 17, 2006, 05:25:30 PM

Quoted for truth ^^

I don't really blame fans that aren't as passionate or hardcore, we are all different.  I just can't do anything else when my team is playing.  I actually called home every 15 minutes during a Man United game when I was on Honeymoon....and the wedding had to 'fit in' with the schedule..

And your wife loves you all the more for that passion-- we actually planned our wedding the week for the Mon nighter against the Vikings so we knew we would get the national coverage in the islands. We also had the enitre wedding party in the bar at the country club for the LSU UF game and the reception started 2 hours late-- The DJ was pissed til i told him drink up and have the appetizers theneat but nothing starts until the outcome of this game is decided.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PURE CRAP!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools