Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PURE CRAP!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#60 : January 03, 2007, 09:40:51 PM

Moral of the story; life keeps moving and things need to be done and if you are winning or having a winning season it's one thing, but losing 24-3 during a losing season is a whole other situation completely(and those who don't comprehend that either live with their parents & don't care, or have zero responsibilities in their life).

Actually the moral of the story is be careful what you say in here or the jackals will leap all over you and leave nothing left...no one really cares why you stopped watching the game they only want to talk about the Bucs, regardless if it's good bad or indifferent it's about the Bucs in here not you.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#61 : January 03, 2007, 09:47:37 PM

If he didn't post on this board I'd have a hard time believing Chrispy was a Bucs fan. Same thing about Karen.

Karen is no more a Bucs fan then I am the president of the US of A, Karen's only concern with the Bucs are certain players and not the Bucs organization or the Game of football. I have had better X's and O's conversation with someone in a comma then what I have seen that whack job post.

Footballer

Rookie

#62 : January 04, 2007, 03:08:49 AM

I blame TE Alex Smith for that loss. He fumbled that catch in overtime.

#63 : January 04, 2007, 06:54:19 PM

Someone is sniffing someone else's nuts again, because they have nothing better or more intelligent to talk about.  ;)
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PURE CRAP!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools