Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know any big-time Free Agents to be this offseason « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CJ-85

Rookie

#45 : October 15, 2006, 10:42:08 PM

How is Levi? Was the injury serious? His backup looked pretty good. Was it Whitworth?
Levi will be back next week. And I didn't even know that Levi was out until they were saying the starting line ups for the Bengal's offense. But I don't remember who was playing at LT. But Whitworth was playing LG the whole game I think?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 15, 2006, 10:44:20 PM

Yeah we were horrible. You all had a big win!!!

14 to 13. Yeah you all sure did kick our @$$.

Did I say we kicked your a$$?

Nope.

We won though.  And we shut down your run game, and we won.

I was right in my assesment, you were wrong.

CJ-85

Rookie

#47 : October 15, 2006, 11:00:42 PM

Did I say we kicked your a$$?

Nope.

We won though. And we shut down your run game, and we won.

I was right in my assesment, you were wrong.

You were right? You said that you were most worried about Rudi. What was I wrong about? I said that you'll see why you should be worried about TJ. And was I right? I believe so.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 15, 2006, 11:03:32 PM

You were right? You said that you were most worried about Rudi. What was I wrong about? I said that you'll see why you should be worried about TJ. And was I right? I believe so.

The Bucs shut out Rudi, and got their first win.

He was the reason I was worried, and since the Bucs stopped him, I think it made it easier for teh Bucs to seal the deal.

I was worried about Rudi north-southing the Bucs all game, and they did not.  Bucs win. 

Got it?

CJ-85

Rookie

#49 : October 15, 2006, 11:35:43 PM

The Bucs shut out Rudi, and got their first win.

He was the reason I was worried, and since the Bucs stopped him, I think it made it easier for teh Bucs to seal the deal.

I was worried about Rudi north-southing the Bucs all game, and they did not. Bucs win.

Got it?
Yeah I got it! But do you get the idea that your team is 1-4? Big deal we lost our second game of the season.
Atleast it's only our second and not our 4th!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 15, 2006, 11:43:05 PM

Yeah I got it! But do you get the idea that your team is 1-4? Big deal we lost our second game of the season.
Atleast it's only our second and not our 4th!

Your time will come.

You got Carolina next week!

Good luck!

And I really mean that!

Help a bro out, could ya?

And thenyou ATL.

Good luck with that one.

And the B'more.  Have fun.

And then San Diego.  You should be about 4 or five deep in the hole by then.

And then new Orleans. 

You guys will be lucky to be .500 at the end of all that.

CJ-85

Rookie

#51 : October 16, 2006, 12:33:16 AM

Your time will come.

You got Carolina next week!

Good luck!

And I really mean that!

Help a bro out, could ya?

And thenyou ATL.

Good luck with that one.

And the B'more. Have fun.

And then San Diego. You should be about 4 or five deep in the hole by then.

And then new Orleans.

You guys will be lucky to be .500 at the end of all that.
Whens the last time Cincy lost 3 in a row? The Bengals will probably lose 2 more game's this season & that would put us at 12-4 at the end of the season. You can't win em all. But that dosen't mean we ain't going to the playoffs this year. The Bengals have a hard schedule ahead of them but they'll get through it. And again,
Congradgulations on your first win this season! I'll be back later this season to say what's up!
Se ya!  :)

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know any big-time Free Agents to be this offseason « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools