Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Messiah Before Jesus « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#180 : July 13, 2008, 03:00:22 PM

Buckeye, I used that term in regards to homosexuals while describing a homosexual act. 

I agree that it is colorful, but to put the entire conversation in context, you would need to read the entire thread. 

Fudge packing, homosexuality, butt love, is all sin, no matter how you describe it.  I guess I felt the need to not be so politically correct concerning a disgusting act that is being attempted to be past off as a loving act.  God is no part of that.

do you consider it equally disgusting between a man and woman?

you use fudge packing and butt love to describe an act and you throw in homosexuality in the middle as if it's all the same thing.

So I ask again, is it okay for a man and woman?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#181 : July 13, 2008, 03:27:28 PM

Is it natural for a man and woman Krazy?

Just because something may feel good, doesn't mean it's right.

It feels great to sniff coccaine and smoke weed, but that doesn't make it okay.  Forget that it is illegal, it damages the body when done in excess.

So no, I do not believe anal sex with a woman is any more right than it is with a man.  Nor do I believe that lesbian sex between two hot women is right either. 

The problem here is that we have forgotten what right and wrong is. 

By the way, due to an accident, my wife totally agrees with me that anal sex is just not a good thing ;D

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#182 : July 13, 2008, 04:00:24 PM

so you think anal sex between a man and a woman is wrong and a sin?

wow. any particular reason? or is it coded in the bible somewhere?

I take it that you practice what you preach and you dont swear, drink, smoke, check out women, and you go to church every sunday.

you sir are living a lie.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#183 : July 13, 2008, 04:08:43 PM

I never said I was perfect Krazy; far from it!

I fail every day!  But I don't make it a matter of lifestyle.  Nobody is perfect; nobody.  The only man that was perfect was Jesus Christ. 
I thank God for the Grace of Jesus Christ that atones for my sins. 

I had an addiction to sex.  Any addict will tell you that it truly never goes away, but I beg to differ.  I also had an addiction to smoking as well.
Krazy, I just thank God He loves me for who I am, not what I am.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#184 : July 13, 2008, 04:34:54 PM

By the way, due to an accident, my wife totally agrees with me that anal sex is just not a good thing ;D

How much do you want to bet she said, "Accident, my a$$!)

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#185 : July 13, 2008, 08:20:26 PM

You should be aware that nowhere in the Bible does it say anal sex between a man and his wife is a sin. The bible clearly discusses all possible sexual acts regarding the human race and clarifies them as sins or not. If you read Deuteronomy and Leviticus as well as Romans all unacceptable sexual behavior is spelled out including bestiality, homosexuality, incest, etc. Masturbation is not included in that list. So is it a sin...no. But it is a practicing of behavior that probably will lead to sin down the road due to the fantasies being played out in ones mind...probably unavoidable as sin has been engrained in that person's pattern of behaviors.
Leviticus 20: 15 if a man gives his seminal emission to a beast...kill him without fail: if a man takes a woman and her mother to have sex..., man takes his own sister, a man lies down with another male as he would a woman it is a detstable thing their own blood is upon them - kill them without fail.
Romans 1:24 Therefore in keeping with the desire in their hearts God gave them up to unclean sexual appetite that their bodies might be dishonored among them for both the females changed the natural use of her body into one contrary to nature becoming lustfully inflamed with one another, males with males females with females working out what is obscene and recieving in themselves full recompense which was due for their error. And just as they did not approve of holding God in accurate knowledge God gave them up to a disapproved mental state to do the things not fitting...

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#186 : July 13, 2008, 09:26:26 PM

a man lies down with another male as he would a woman it is a detstable thing their own blood is upon them - kill them without fail.

So you believe that gay men should be killed but what about gay women? Does He cover that somewhere?

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#187 : July 13, 2008, 09:47:14 PM

Maybe you should read what it says instead of having me spoon feed it to ya

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#188 : July 13, 2008, 09:55:11 PM

Maybe you should read what it says instead of having me spoon feed it to ya

I did read it and it doesn't say what should be done with them .... at least, I can't tell. Should they be killed or not?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#189 : July 13, 2008, 11:48:33 PM

That's the problem with levitical law; it becomes grey at some point, so they just kept adding more laws!
We live by the new covenant, and do not make law our God.  The problem with going by levitical law today is that most people pick which ones to go by.  If you are willing to say that we are to live by one law, then we should live by the entire law.  It is not for man to pick and choose.
No sex for seven days after touching the dead and things of that nature.  Thank God for Jesus Christ!!

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#190 : July 14, 2008, 08:01:19 AM

BucsGuru that is very true. We aren't bound by the old law any longer but are under undeserved loving kindness through faith in the ransom - that is explained in Hebrews by Paul (not the spouter of lies). However when a man asked Jesus what he needed to do to gain everlasting life Jesus answered "you know the laws, honor thy mother and father, put no other gods before God etc". He  also cleaned all foods previously off limits when he stated its not what goes in a person's mouth that makes them unclean but what comes out...all sorts of lies, adulteries, murderous plots etc. So we have to use discernment and holy spirit to guide us toward the right path. Heck, even Peter made the mistake regarding circumcision and was rebuked by Paul - and Peter was an Apostle! If he could make a mistake so can we. So its not crystal clear concerning all these things but one thing is - Jesus is our lord and saviour and there is not another name under heaven that save us.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#191 : July 14, 2008, 08:09:28 AM

BucsGuru that is very true. We aren't bound by the old law any longer but are under undeserved loving kindness through faith in the ransom - that is explained in Hebrews by Paul (not the spouter of lies). However when a man asked Jesus what he needed to do to gain everlasting life Jesus answered "you know the laws, honor thy mother and father, put no other gods before God etc". He also cleaned all foods previously off limits when he stated its not what goes in a person's mouth that makes them unclean but what comes out...all sorts of lies, adulteries, murderous plots etc. So we have to use discernment and holy spirit to guide us toward the right path. Heck, even Peter made the mistake regarding circumcision and was rebuked by Paul - and Peter was an Apostle! If he could make a mistake so can we. So its not crystal clear concerning all these things but one thing is - Jesus is our lord and saviour and there is not another name under heaven that save us.

Good stuff.  People rarely talk about the humanity of the Apostles, but it's something that I bring to forefront.  By showing their weakness, we can relate.  We learn more when the people of God fail than we do at any other time.
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Messiah Before Jesus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools