Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are People Born Gay?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 14, 2008, 08:31:32 AM

In case you're interested ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080714/tv_nm/gay_dc

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 14, 2008, 08:39:52 AM

How about proof!?

There is none. The only scientific evidence is conjecture at best.

Dangerous? Declaring what I believe doesn't make me dangerous at all.

The world is messed up because of sin, which I have committed. I'll take it that you have had nothing to do with that though...

Tell me keepon, what do you stand for? What principles do you live your life by? Accept everything and anything goes?

How about who cares?

Do you honestly think each and every gay person grew up in a messed up home? Hell no

People like yourself want to control what other people do. I could give a rats arse, I can only control my own actions. Honeslty you're just as dangerous as the KKK with this milarkey.

In my world anything goes, who cares? As long as your not banging animals or children it shouldn't matter what adults choose to do throughout the day sexually. If both of my sons find out another kid at school has gay parents then I'll explain it to them. It's not difficult, you will bring your children up to be afraid of gays, to make them feel like it's nasty and dirty to be gay.

Oh man, i would feel bad if one of your kids (if you have any) turned out to be gay. All your bizzare opinions about would come full circle, and if there is truly a god then he'd make that happen to slap some sense into you.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 14, 2008, 08:41:23 AM

What's humorous is how homosexuals keep getting lumped in with pedophiles and serial killers in your little world.

he's dangerous man, I wouldn't go near him.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 14, 2008, 08:50:22 AM

If both of my sons find out another kid at school has gay parents then I'll explain it to them.

would you promote or discourage the behavior?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 14, 2008, 08:51:15 AM

But when they feel as if it should be taught to my son and daughter in school, whether heterosexual parents agree or not, is the problem.

Who feels "as if it should be taught in school"?

The gay community. That is the entire Mission. Not to have equal rights, but to have their lifestyle accepted as normal.
What exactly are they pushing to be "taught in schools"?

So a pedophile is born that way and I assume we should accept their lifestyle?
A crack baby is born addicted to crack, so we just feed the addiction and let our kids know that it's okay.
Serial Killers are born to be killers, so let's just over look their killing sprees and accept it.
Don't be a an idiot.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 14, 2008, 09:04:45 AM

acceptance?  which comes with repetition imo.  taught probably isnt a good word...promoted is a better one i think.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 14, 2008, 09:08:02 AM

acceptance? which comes with repetition imo. taught probably isnt a good word...promoted is a better one i think.
Link?

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#37 : July 14, 2008, 09:42:03 AM

that was an opinion.  do you have a differing opinion?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 14, 2008, 09:55:48 AM

Neither, I'd tell it like it is. Hey, some guys like guys and some women like women.

Whatever floats their boat, it's not my life but it is reality. Bible thumpers are scary when it comes to this stuff.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 14, 2008, 10:07:00 AM

Neither, I'd tell it like it is. Hey, some guys like guys and some women like women.

Whatever floats their boat, it's not my life but it is reality. Bible thumpers are scary when it comes to this stuff.

Great keepon!  So if I wasn't a Christian, then I could have an opinion!?  Give me a break.

By the way, I have NEVER once said a homosexual is a monster sent to gobble up all straight people, I simply said the act is sinful. 

I don't profess to being the #1 dad, but I believe I do a pretty good job.  For your information, my son has already asked about homosexuality since seeing men kiss on television; he is eight.  I told him the truth. 

I don't post for your approval, I post to give my opinion.  Likening me to the KKK is absolutely silly.  I guess I could say that you are like the biggest pervert in the world since every single post you have is half naked women, but I don't...I guess until now.

filmfx66

Rookie

#40 : July 14, 2008, 10:08:02 AM

How about proof!?  

There is none.  The only scientific evidence is conjecture at best.  

Dangerous?  Declaring what I believe doesn't make me dangerous at all.

The world is messed up because of sin, which I have committed.  I'll take it that you have had nothing to do with that though...

Tell me keepon, what do you stand for?  What principles do you live your life by?  Accept everything and anything goes?  

Dude, you are the caricature that the left uses when bashing those of us who are more conservative. You sound paranoid and a bit delusional.

While I agree that gay marriage is a slippery slope to several other types of marriages, it is not the evil you seem to present it to be.
Are there militant gays who are, not unlike yourself, just "out there" about being gay and want to shove it in your face? Sure. But there are people like you on the other side.

I have not heard of any non-secondary schools offering any classes or lectures on being gay or the lifestyle of being gay. If they did it should be an OPT-IN class or lecture that the parent approves first for their child.

Don't get me wrong, I think most public education pretty much sucks as it is driven by a liberal agenda and run by teachers unions. I would rather they left some things to be taught by the parents. But you sir need to take a look in the mirror. If you believe in God you need to believe that he made all of us. Not to be derogatory but I think gays have a minor "defect", for lack of a better word, in the brain that makes them gay. The part of the brain that makes one attracted to the opposite sex is wired wrong. They are not defective as people, just nature has just been, nature.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 14, 2008, 10:16:25 AM

God did make all of us, including myself and homosexuals.

Instead of trying to turn this thing into something other than the issue at hand, why not provide proof that homosexuals are born gay.

It's funny that Christians must be politically correct, but everyone else can just say as they wish.  God loves the sinner, not the sin.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#42 : July 14, 2008, 10:25:10 AM

Aren't there a couple gay dudes on this board?  Any of them want to chime in?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 14, 2008, 10:34:15 AM

Instead of trying to turn this thing into something other than the issue at hand, why not provide proof that homosexuals are born gay.

Should we link the other articles posted on this board that you have already written off?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 14, 2008, 10:48:54 AM

so you are going to tell your sons its okay for them to like boys?  or likewise for your daughters?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are People Born Gay?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools