Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To funny at the game last night « previous next »
Page: 1

BuckeyeNeer

Rookie
: August 10, 2008, 02:56:06 PM

I was in the men's room at halftime of the game when a loud mouth in a Jets jersey started talking smack to me about wearing Tampa colors in Dolphin stadium and how the Fins were gonna kick our butts. Before I could answer a Fin fan started giving him greef about wearing a Jets jersey to which he replied "I hate the Jest but my girlfriend made me wear this (bleeping) jersey!" The laughter could probably be heard clear to the field, followed promply by the "whipped" sounds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A fan is someone who is intolerable in defeat and even worse in victory.Travelin\\\' in a fried out combie, on a hippie trail,head full of zombie...

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 10, 2008, 11:27:25 PM

Don't you hate how alcohol is a truth serum!

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#2 : August 10, 2008, 11:56:23 PM

Don't you hate how alcohol is a truth serum!

Lol. Yes, yes I do.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To funny at the game last night « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools