Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Runole's Gator-Hating Pictures « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23

LFO

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 19, 2008, 12:10:41 AM

OH, AND THEY SAY UF FANS WEAR JORTS?

BETTER THAN THAT!

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#31 : August 19, 2008, 12:43:43 AM

Man, I gotta admit, for being an FSU fan and upcoming student, thats pretty damn funny. Most of them anyways. But hey, Gators just suck. Its easy for any Floridian to say they are a Noles/Gators/Canes/Bulls fan but then again who really is telling the truth there? Lol

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

#32 : August 19, 2008, 12:31:17 PM

ROFLMAO

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#33 : August 19, 2008, 01:17:14 PM

ROFLMAO

Haha that was my favorite one......even though wearing an FSU shirt hahaha gets me laughing everytime.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

surgeandsettle

Practice Squad

#34 : August 19, 2008, 02:33:44 PM

I'll get in on this:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Runole

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 19, 2008, 04:47:36 PM

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA PLACED ON NCAA PROBATION
"Unfortunately, during the five-year period in which the violations occurred," continued Mr. Toner, "the football coaching staff operated unimpeded by any effort being exerted by the university's director of athletics or any other administrative authority at the university to assure control of the football program. Due to this fact, as well as the serious nature of many of the violations in this case, the Committee on Infractions and the Council considered this to be among the most serious infractions cases ever processed by the NCAA.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 19, 2008, 04:50:46 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 19, 2008, 04:53:17 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 19, 2008, 07:55:21 PM

ibis

Rookie

#39 : August 19, 2008, 10:42:04 PM

LFO, seriously.  Is that picture of the player with an ankle monitor for real??

LFO

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 19, 2008, 10:52:35 PM

LFO, seriously.  Is that picture of the player with an ankle monitor for real??

Yes, seriously.

Maybe a Nole can recognize him (I don't obsess over their players like they do Tebow), but I believe it is AJ Nicholson, he who among other things was arrested for DUI, breaking in and stealing $1700 worth of electronics from his own TEAMMATES, getting tazed (must be an FSU LB requirement) and charged of sexual assault.   

I believe the player in question was working out with FSU to get ready for the NFL draft.  Yes, with ankle bracelet in tow. 

I could be wrong on the player, as there are so many it could be, but the picture is legit and not photoshopped (other than to circle the device)

LFO

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 19, 2008, 11:01:48 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 20, 2008, 03:29:15 PM

To a more relevant topic..  What is the deal with Hornsby? 

Florida gator great jamar Hornsby who was earlier charged with a felony for stealing credit cards off the body of a dead woman the girlfriend of a teamate has magically had the charges dropped to a misdemeanor.

"The State Attorney's Office on Monday filed four misdemeanor counts of unauthorized use of a credit card against Hornsby.

"You can prove the misdemeanors, but you can't prove the theft of the card, which is in the felony realm," said Spencer Mann, spokesman for the State Attorney's Office."

So stealing the credit card from a dead student is no big deal?   Since it has been reduced to a misdemeanor think Urb will give him yet another chance like Ronnie Wilson?

I think we can all agree with the following being most appropriate with UF athletes in trouble with the law.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 20, 2008, 04:22:11 PM

do you have no reading comprehension?  they cant prove he stole the card.

hornsby hasnt been mentioned by any Gator fan i know.  would it surprise me if he was able to return to the team after a lengthy suspension?  no.  but i wouldnt hold my breath on it.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 20, 2008, 04:23:48 PM

and why are you scouring the news for players dismissed from UF?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Runole's Gator-Hating Pictures « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools