Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help Needed on my draft? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 26, 2008, 09:22:17 PM

You would be crazy not to draft AP.  Last year was his rookie season so he should improve especially if the QB play improves.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 27, 2008, 04:23:01 PM

BucEmUp...I'm sure at the time many thought the same about Carnell Williams.

Peterson should be good no doubt but I'd feel more comfortable with Jackson, LT, or Westbrook.  Maybe another year from now and Peterson is still a beast, I will change my opinion.

and Biggs what idiot in your draft would do that trade?  a top 5 pick for that?  He must have had no RBs behind Sjax.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 27, 2008, 06:41:22 PM

Biggs what idiot in your draft would do that trade?  a top 5 pick for that?  He must have had no RBs behind Sjax.

His running backs were Jackson, Matt Forte, and Kevin Jones (Bears) and now they are MaGahee, Lewis, and Forte.  So he did get better, but only because he didn't draft well.

I now have AP, Jackson, and either Selvin Young/Deuce McCallister/Patrick Crayton as my RB/WR flex player.

And, we are in the same division!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help Needed on my draft? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools