Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you like my Fantasy team « previous next »
Page: 1

mike1515

Practice Squad
: August 30, 2008, 05:10:54 AM

I had the first pick in a 10 team head to head league on yahoo.

Qb: Matt Hasselbeck, David Garrard

Wr: Terrell Owens, Andre Johnson, Chris Chambers, Javon Walker, Reggie Williams

Rb: LaDainian Tomlinson, Jamal Lewis, Selvin Young, Earnest Graham, Deuce McAllister

Te: Kellen Winslow , Tony Scheffler

K: Stephen Gostkowski

Def: Baltimore, Indianapolis

i would like to see what you guys think and if i should make any moves. and if i am weak at any postion tell me and who i should trade and try to get ?

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#1 : August 30, 2008, 07:15:45 AM

I had the first pick in a 10 team head to head league on yahoo.

Qb: Matt Hasselbeck, David Garrard

Wr: Terrell Owens, Andre Johnson, Santonio Holmes, Javon Walker, Reggie Williams

Rb: LaDainian Tomlinson, Jamal Lewis, Selvin Young, Earnest Graham, Deuce McAllister

Te: Dallas Clark, Tony Scheffler

K: Stephen Gostkowski

Def: Baltimore, Indianapolis

i would like to see what you guys think and if i should make any moves. than

Looks pretty solid, not sold on hasselback this year, been injured preseason, branch is down. Also mcallister isnt going to be as productive as the 06 season, but other then that looks good

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 30, 2008, 07:40:27 AM

Damn brother, were you drafting with a bunch of a 12 year olds? IMO that roster is real solid. Probably should ditch the Indy D though, JMO.

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#3 : August 30, 2008, 08:02:01 AM

QB is a bit concerning; neither Hass or Garrard is a dominant QB, but you should be OK if you can play the matchups with them.
WR is strong at the top, not sold on Walker/Wiliams as top notch talent but as bye week fillins that will barely play you should be fine.
RB LT is obvious, ?'s on all your other guys though, feels like you might be constantly rotating them lookign for the right starter each week.
TE-D ; all fine.

kmitchell

Starter

#4 : August 30, 2008, 07:41:29 PM

great team. check out my thread, I am in a 14 team league.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 31, 2008, 05:12:24 PM

Your team is probably the best in the league.  The only thing that holds ya back is that you don thave a top 5 QB.  But you should def make the playoffs.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How do you like my Fantasy team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools