Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A lot of questions answered today « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 24, 2006, 11:10:16 PM

Don't mike and caddy average the same ypc?  Mike = more TDs.  Fumbles? I don't think Mike has any lost fumbles.  Here's the best part, are they the two lowest ypc? If not it's close.  Mike fans might argue that Caddy has the #1 fb blocking for him most of the time while Mike has the #2 fb.

While I'm here, the Rattman is no answer. Second string and short term at that.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

gharen

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 24, 2006, 11:38:14 PM

Duemig will be ranting about Gruden getting pissed at Alstott at the end of the game. By the way, he was right to get pissed at Alstott, he was fighting for extra yards in the last 2 minutes and risking a fumble. Once he was hit, he should wrap the ball up and go down.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 25, 2006, 01:19:54 PM

When you run right at a 365 lb DT you're not going to gain much and Mike's career is almost done. His last really great game was against the Browns in 2002.

Badbud8

Second String

#18 : December 26, 2006, 07:02:28 AM

#40,will play his last game as a Buc on Sunday. He  Will retire,or resign with someone else.
So his YPC will be moot point. Only thing Dueming will have left to shoot his mouth off about,Will be Gruden hating,and Mike to the HOF Crap. I have doubts that he has had a Hall of Fame, career.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 26, 2006, 08:49:05 AM

If Dungy ever does even make it to a SuperBowl and say they win, will it he win it with Peytons team???

nope, he'll have won it with Mora Sr's team.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A lot of questions answered today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools