Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME PLAN for BENGALS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

CJ-85

Rookie

#75 : October 15, 2006, 10:10:22 PM

Where are you now homey?

Talk some more smack now chump.

I am glad the Bucs got their first win today.

I am glad the Bengholes lost.

I am happy for a change.
And if the Bengals would have won you wouldn't be here right now. I'm here cuz I ain't like Buc fans hiding in the corner after a loss. Anyway Congratulations on your (1RST) win today! I look forward to seeing the Bucs in the playoffs this year!  :D

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#76 : October 15, 2006, 10:31:59 PM

Very few Buc fans go to other boards just to troll. If we're not there then we're not hiding. Stay in Cincy where you belong. >:(

CJ-85

Rookie

#77 : October 15, 2006, 10:50:07 PM

Very few Buc fans go to other boards just to troll.
That's cuz the buc fan's ain't got any room to talk. Especially if your team is 1-4.  ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#78 : October 15, 2006, 10:53:21 PM

When we won the freaking super bowl we had plenty to talk about--but we didn't do it on other boards!! Come back when you get the Lombardi, jackass!! >:( >:( >:(

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#79 : October 15, 2006, 10:55:56 PM

That's cuz the buc fan's ain't got any room to talk. Especially if your team is 1-4. ;)
Cincy isn't going anywhere this year.

If you can't stop the run, you lose in the playoffs.

The Bengholes aren't the Rams of early 2k...so I doubt their pass game is enough to carry them.

CJ-85

Rookie

#80 : October 15, 2006, 11:10:10 PM

When we won the freaking super bowl we had plenty to talk about--but we didn't do it on other boards!! Come back when you get the Lombardi, jackass!! >:( >:( >:(
Why can't we talk about now? Yeah you all (HAD) something to talk about when you all won the SB but what about now? You all act like you just won the SB.  :D
Cincy isn't going anywhere this year.

If you can't stop the run, you lose in the playoffs.

The Bengholes aren't the Rams of early 2k...so I doubt their pass game is enough to carry them.
The Bengals run defense was worse last year then this year and we still made the playoffs. So why not this year?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#81 : October 15, 2006, 11:13:59 PM

Why can't we talk about now? Yeah you all (HAD) something to talk about when you all won the SB but what about now? You all act like you just won the SB.  :DThe Bengals run defense was worse last year then this year and we still made the playoffs. So why not this year?

Because they can't beat a defeated team at at RJS, that is why.

You even said the Bucs were bad.  So by connecting the dots....oh never mind.

Bucs win.  Their virginal win came from the Bengholes.

Nuff said.  Have fun in Cincy tonight!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#82 : October 15, 2006, 11:25:37 PM

Boid, your avatar makes me dizzy! May the force be with you.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#83 : October 16, 2006, 04:18:54 AM

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME PLAN for BENGALS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools