Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time for me, who should I start? « previous next »
Page: 1

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

: September 03, 2008, 12:08:35 PM

QB’s
1)   Matt Hasselbeck  SEA  4  (@ Buf)     
2)   Matt Leinart  ARI  7  (SF)   
3)   Matt Ryan   ATL  7  (Det) 
RB’s
1)   Steven Jackson  STL  5  (@ Phi)
2)   Larry Johnson  KC  6  (@ Ne)
3)   Earnest Graham  TB  10  (@ NO)
4)   Jonathan Stewart  CAR  9
5)   Tatum Bell  DET  4
WR’s
1)   Anquan Boldin  ARI  7  (@ SF) 
2)   Roy Williams  DET  4   (@ Atl) 
3)   Lee Evans  BUF  6     (Sea) 
4)   Javon Walker  OAK  5           
5)   Jerry Porter  JAX  7
6)   Devin Thomas  WAS  10
7)   Kevin Curtis  PHI  7  (last pick, didn’t know if he was out all season so took a chance)
TE’s
1)   Heath Miller  PIT 6  (Hou)
2)   Greg Olson  CHI  8  (@ Ind)
3)   Zach Miller  OAK  5   (Den)
D’s
1)   Dallas  10   (@ Cleveland)
2)   Tennessee  6  (Jax)
K’s 
1)   Mason Crosby GB  8  (Min)
2)   Josh Brown  STL  5   (@ Phi)

I am thinking:
QB:
Leinart, the Wr's should be open all day in SF.

RB's:
1)  Steven Jackson even after his holdout he is the best RB I have and should get points every game.  What else does the Rams have?
2)  Graham, he may not rush for a lot of yards but I think he will end with 1-2 Tds and about 60 yards.
(Larry Johnson is an option but I find it hard to believe Ne D is as bad as it looked in preseason and they will stop the run because Chiefs can not pass)

Wr's:
1)  Boldin, he is just to good and will catch passes and be a threat in the redzone.
2)  Roy Williams, I do not think the Lions will have much of a running game yet and the Falgoons such ion the secondary.
(Lee Evans is an option here also it would seem)

TE's:
1) Greg Olson, who else does the Bears have to throw to?  will the QB have time to look downfield?  With no running game I think this guy should have a huge game and season.  Is it worth starting him over Heath Miller?

D's:
Dallas, why does everybody think they are going to have a hard time with the Browns?
(The Jags have had a bad week though and that is who the titans play)

K's:
Does it really matter?
I was thinking Crosby only because he should have more chances then the guy from the Rams.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 03, 2008, 12:34:51 PM

well Matt Lienart isn't starting for the Cardinals....

go with Matt Hasselbeck.
RBs-Jackson, Johnson
WRs-Boldin, Williams
TE-Heath Miller

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 03, 2008, 12:51:19 PM

I was supposed to have dropped him and picked up Warner but the Commish didn't put him on my team and somebody else has him now.  I ment to have put Warner not Leinart.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First time for me, who should I start? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools