Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What about this trade? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#15 : December 25, 2006, 07:14:31 PM

Moss= Down field threat..
 :o

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#16 : December 25, 2006, 07:19:11 PM

I would do it. Rice isn't doing any good for us, and Moss could. That logic is good enough for me to agree with this move.

#17 : December 25, 2006, 08:00:22 PM

I love the response 'He can't be any worse than Rice is' umm...when did Rice get arrested again? Admit he takes plays off? Says he smokes weed and hopes it doesn't get him in trouble? Taunts opposing fans by mooning them? Come out and say he's walking on eggshells and that football isn't important? Right, he doesn't so that statement = porous and false.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 25, 2006, 08:04:28 PM

Moss= Down field threat..
 :o

when he wants to be, and that is the problem...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 25, 2006, 08:05:22 PM

I would do it. Rice isn't doing any good for us, and Moss could. That logic is good enough for me to agree with this move.

but MOSS is a locker-room cancer...he would bring the team down, you think what keyshawn did was bad, wait 'till MOSS steps in...

lol

#20 : December 25, 2006, 08:06:29 PM

On second thought...

#21 : December 25, 2006, 08:07:20 PM

but MOSS is a locker-room cancer...he would bring the team down, you think what keyshawn did was bad, wait 'till MOSS steps in...

lol
Thing is Key was a hell of a player for us, he wasn't affraid to go over the middle, take a shot, block, on every single play. Moss, I just couldn't find myself trusting him unless Gruden would lash into his behind.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 25, 2006, 08:10:03 PM

lol
I just couldn't find myself trusting him unless Gruden would lash into his behind.

then his feelings would be hurt and he'd fake an injury or stop trying...

this would be the biggest mistake this franchise ever made, and we have quite a few to fall back on...

#23 : December 25, 2006, 08:13:48 PM

lol
I just couldn't find myself trusting him unless Gruden would lash into his behind.

this would be the biggest mistake this franchise ever made, and we have quite a few to fall back on...
I'd find it hard to put anything above (or below if depending on your viewpoint) the McCants over Seau pick.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 25, 2006, 08:14:44 PM

lol

I'd find it hard to put anything above (or below if depending on your viewpoint) the McCants over Seau pick.

lol

I was just being dramatic..........for effect.

*nervous laugh*

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : December 25, 2006, 08:23:34 PM

No,no,no!!  If you think Simeon does nothing---look at our pass rush since he went out.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 25, 2006, 10:12:56 PM

On second thought...

LOL!!! :D  I am sure his 420 friend W. Sapp has advised him that Cali Green > playing for JG

scope88

Starter

#27 : December 25, 2006, 10:34:47 PM

Moss will count 10mil against the cap next year. No thank you.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 25, 2006, 10:35:30 PM

On second thought...

buckwheat???

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 26, 2006, 04:11:09 AM

Would love to see somebody shock Moss with an electric plug,could you imagine all that hair standing straight out LOL ;D
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What about this trade? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools