Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IS « previous next »
Page: 1

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

IS
: December 25, 2006, 04:18:25 PM

Joe Thomas gonna play RT because if Simms resigns our need for a LT decreases a little. are we sure that Kenyatta Walker is going to be released in the offseason? we also need to allow this unit time to gel if they keep getting new teammates then of course we are gonna run into the same problems. I say we take the best player on the board regardless of position. i believe the best player in the draft is Calvin Johnson hopefully he is there when we pick.

( I wouldnt mind Gaine Adams either)

bucshot224

Second String

IS
#1 : December 25, 2006, 07:59:19 PM

There's no way we draft Thomas to play RT. We spent our 2nd rounder on Trueblood last year and he'll more than likely be protecting Simms' blindside. Sure, the resigning of Simms decreases our need of a LT a little, but we still need one. IMO, the biggest need on our offensive line is C. I'm hoping we can snag Kyle Young in the 3rd.

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything

IS
#2 : December 25, 2006, 08:04:19 PM

Thomas is a stud LT, you don't move stud LT to RT unless Walter Jones or Jon Odgen is your LT.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools