Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats up everyone!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PickSiXBuCC

Starter

#15 : September 14, 2008, 10:55:25 PM

Welcome my main man!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 15, 2008, 08:11:25 AM

Greetings earthling.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 15, 2008, 09:28:47 AM

I have been here a few years and people rarely hop straight to the cove. If someone does announce themselves they usually use the Red board.  Newbies rarely go straight for PI membership either.  My guess is you are a returning poster.  ;)

If am wrong, no big deal been wrong before.  Welcome and I hope you enjoy the PR experience.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 15, 2008, 11:17:52 PM

oooo and chripsy.  pic please? anyone?  he posted under different names here. 

This the guy?

Be wary of his cannons.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 15, 2008, 11:19:06 PM

I have been here a few years and people rarely hop straight to the cove. If someone does announce themselves they usually use the Red board.� Newbies rarely go straight for PI membership either.� My guess is you are a returning poster.  ;)

If am wrong, no big deal been wrong before.  Welcome and I hope you enjoy the PR experience.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.

If he was an old guy, why would he "expose" himself by buying a membership?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 16, 2008, 12:43:41 AM

You forgot Schultz, aka Bucco, he is filthy rich and has a smoking hot imaginary girlfriend.

doesn't everyone?

I certainly do!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats up everyone!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools