Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What to expect in the draft should we pick 4th « previous next »
Page: 1 2

T

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 27, 2006, 07:47:27 PM

We are in a win,win situation and seems like the Bucs will have a CHANCE at Quinn,Joe Thomas,Gaines Adam, or Clavin Johnson.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 27, 2006, 07:54:10 PM

we are in a win win as T said. I think if Thomas is there its a no brainer unless we do zip in FA with all the quality DE's available. The only thing that can prevent us from getting Thomas is if the Raiders go Adrian Peterson stealing him from the browns. I think the Lions would then go Quinn, maybe Adams, but if Peterson is taken by the Raiders I think the Browns take Thomas. If that happens then we would either get Gaines Adams or Brady Quinn....as T said, its a win win, just depends on who you fall in love with.

Baghead #2

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 28, 2006, 02:54:06 AM

We have many needs and the top 5 picks are all different positions we can hardly go wrong...we could even trade down to maybe the 8th to 10 th pick and grab another 2nd rd pick,be nice to have the 3rd or 4th pick though then we'll be dealing from a strong position and maybe get 2 extra picks out of this.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What to expect in the draft should we pick 4th « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools