Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Star Trek's George Takei marries partner Brad Altman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 16, 2008, 11:19:17 PM

how do we even know sulu takes it in the hinder, maybe they have a sexless homosexual relationship?

Too many puns to go with here:
* Engage
* Transport
* I can't hold it together

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 16, 2008, 11:25:29 PM

how do we even know sulu takes it in the hinder, maybe they have a sexless homosexual relationship?

If you have ever watched the Shatner comedy central roast you would know the answer. :D

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 17, 2008, 12:04:51 AM

If you have ever watched the Shatner comedy central roast you would know the answer. :D

or ever listened to Stern, he's on there a bunch

kmitchell

Starter

#33 : September 17, 2008, 01:24:39 PM

I think it is sad that you guys put down a marriage because they are both homosexual. It's not a sin, there are no sins, just what the ancient hustlers said you can't do that stuck with us 2,000 years later. I'm sure these guys love each other more than the 50% of the heterosexual marriages that end in divorce, let them do their thing, you do yours. Quit acting like they are doomed for hell because YOUR god wired their brains to be homosexual. Homosexuality isn't a choice for these people.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 17, 2008, 01:55:12 PM

I, for one, loved Mr Sulu a whole lot more than my first wife.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 17, 2008, 02:06:31 PM

I, for one, loved Mr Sulu a whole lot more than my first wife.

Now THAT is funny.

I'm glad two people can be happy together, share their lives together and express their love through
marriage, just like everybody else does.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 17, 2008, 02:15:12 PM

You know joe, some strange creatures derive delight from others misfortunes or percieved shortcomings.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#37 : September 17, 2008, 03:15:27 PM

No way!!! who would have known?

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 17, 2008, 04:40:13 PM

I think it is sad that you guys put down a marriage because they are both homosexual. It's not a sin, there are no sins, just what the ancient hustlers said you can't do that stuck with us 2,000 years later. I'm sure these guys love each other more than the 50% of the heterosexual marriages that end in divorce, let them do their thing, you do yours. Quit acting like they are doomed for hell because YOUR god wired their brains to be homosexual. Homosexuality isn't a choice for these people.

That is the typical "I want my way" attitude that has permeated the American culture.  There is always a right and wrong.  Just because people want you to accept them doesn't make it right, regardless of how nice and friendly they are.  God didn't create them that way, that is the lie they tell to convince people to accept their SIN.  That's right, there is still such a thing as sin, regardless if it's accepted by you or not.  And by the way, homosexuals struggle staying in monagomous relationships far more than heterosexuals do. 
I know, typical Bible thumping, close-minded Christian.  WHATEVER.  When the rubber meets the road, I know where I stand with God, regardless of what man may say.  I'm not being judgemental, I'm simply not being accepting of that type of lifestyle.  Cicle peg doesn't go in square hole; why is that so hard to comprehend?  Again, I know, it's all about ME, it's all about I, it's all about how much I can please MYSELF. 
That is one of the reasons IMO that HIV is prevelant in the homosexual lifestyle.  God will get the attention of HIS people, regardless of how educated and evolved they become.  Like Job, some have to find out the hard way that God is God, and we are not God.
Go ahead spin doctor Joe and tell everyone how homophobic I am to somehow try and paint a picture of lies over the truth.  Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand...

Stratobuc

Starter
#39 : September 17, 2008, 04:43:12 PM

The end is near...

Get a freaking life.

kmitchell

Starter

#40 : September 17, 2008, 05:04:46 PM

Prove to me how homosexuals have a harder time staying married than heterosexuals. Homosexuality is a cause of an abnormality of chemicals in the brain, causing them to be attracted to the same sex. If you think God made us, then God made homosexuals as well. If you believe in sins, then you must be very much against the military. "thou shall not kill." Do you make exceptions to that rule too then?
This isn't about me, I'm not homosexual. I just cannot stand these bible thumpers who think that these people should be looked down upon and given a quick trip to hell because of the chemical composure that your supposed God blessed them with.

Religious people have been saying the "End is near" every generation. I guess that's how they make their generation feel special.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 17, 2008, 05:17:51 PM

That is the typical "I want my way" attitude that has permeated the American culture.  There is always a right and wrong.  Just because people want you to accept them doesn't make it right, regardless of how nice and friendly they are.  God didn't create them that way, that is the lie they tell to convince people to accept their SIN.  That's right, there is still such a thing as sin, regardless if it's accepted by you or not.  And by the way, homosexuals struggle staying in monagomous relationships far more than heterosexuals do. 
I know, typical Bible thumping, close-minded Christian.  WHATEVER.  When the rubber meets the road, I know where I stand with God, regardless of what man may say.  I'm not being judgemental, I'm simply not being accepting of that type of lifestyle.  Cicle peg doesn't go in square hole; why is that so hard to comprehend?  Again, I know, it's all about ME, it's all about I, it's all about how much I can please MYSELF. 
That is one of the reasons IMO that HIV is prevelant in the homosexual lifestyle.  God will get the attention of HIS people, regardless of how educated and evolved they become.  Like Job, some have to find out the hard way that God is God, and we are not God.
Go ahead spin doctor Joe and tell everyone how homophobic I am to somehow try and paint a picture of lies over the truth.  Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand...

I don't need to spin anything.

You're a disturbed person.

God will get the attention of HIS people? Are the people who contracted HIV through blood transfusions
on God's naughty list too?

In another thread, you called me a "sad person." Well, you're right. I AM sad. I'm sad for you.
You really need a therapist to help you with your problems. I'm serious about that. Get yourself
some help, please.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 17, 2008, 05:49:55 PM

If God created everything by design, didn't he create homosexuality? It doesn't just occur in perverted humans. It occurs throughout nature as God designed it.

Don't be a God Hater. Roll over on your stomach and take it like a man Guru. You too cyber. Then you can switch positions.

kmitchell

Starter

#43 : September 17, 2008, 05:54:30 PM

He also created AIDS, herpes, cancer, tsunamis, earthquakes, droughts, flooding, etc. He really is a nice guy once you get to meet him though!

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 17, 2008, 06:00:41 PM

The rivers are full of crocodile nasties and He who made kittens put snakes in the grass. He's a lover of life but a player of pawns,yes, the King of His sunset lies waiting for dawn, to light up His jungle as play is resumed, the monkey's seem willing to strike up the tune.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Star Trek's George Takei marries partner Brad Altman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools