Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mora will likely go, Vick will likely stay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : December 30, 2006, 12:39:32 AM

Mora is charging his lazer.

Bucnation619

Second String

#16 : December 30, 2006, 12:40:57 AM

oo i see!! cool

#17 : December 30, 2006, 08:31:46 AM

Nonono...he'd charging his Razr.

He's calling in to give another great radio interview in a couple of minutes.  ;)

watson

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 30, 2006, 03:10:49 PM

The ESPN guys on the college game today said that Mora is going to go to Alabama as the head coach.  From what they are hearing the Falcons are already looking at names for a replacement.  Not sure if this is true or not, but this is what they said.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 31, 2006, 10:17:24 AM

The ESPN guys on the college game today said that Mora is going to go to Alabama as the head coach. From what they are hearing the Falcons are already looking at names for a replacement. Not sure if this is true or not, but this is what they said.

why in the world would Bama hire that clown? Is it getting that bad for them?

Mora Jr is one of the biggest jokes of the NFL and I hope Blank keeps him.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 30, 2006, 03:59:13 PM

What has Lil' Jimmy done to make anyone want him as an HC? If I'm 'Bama I'm scared as all get out he's gonna bail to UW as soon as Willingham gets fired.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

watson

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 30, 2006, 04:03:19 PM

What has Lil' Jimmy done to make anyone want him as an HC? If I'm 'Bama I'm scared as all get out he's gonna bail to UW as soon as Willingham gets fired.
If I was Alabama, I would try to get UW to trade with me and take Willingham and give them Mora.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 30, 2006, 08:39:42 PM

I don't think that their is a coach that Bama isn't considering.
I'm Bama fan, and I want Nick Saban. but that doesn't seem likely.

#23 : December 30, 2006, 08:52:31 PM

Nonono...he'd charging his Razr.

He's calling in to give another great radio interview in a couple of minutes. ;)
Very nicely played, 'rimshot'.

#24 : December 30, 2006, 08:56:56 PM

Poor Bama, going from Shula to Mora...whose next? Clyde Christenson? That would fufil the holy trinity of bad coaches.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 30, 2006, 09:41:11 PM

Maybe they will hire Jeff Bowden now that he is available - LOL

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#26 : December 30, 2006, 10:31:31 PM

hummm nope!! I beg u  Eagle beat  falcon!! Mora will fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of this season! And u know that!! yup

What is this, some new language?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : December 30, 2006, 10:44:53 PM

hummm nope!! I beg u Eagle beat falcon!! Mora will fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of this season! And u know that!! yup

What is this, some new language?
   No, no. This is strictly Bucnation619.  Chech other threads.  Although usually there are a lot more smilies! :D :D :D And this is fairly literate comparitively speaking. :P :P ::)

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#28 : December 31, 2006, 01:49:52 AM

hummm nope!! I beg u  Eagle beat  falcon!! Mora will fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of this season! And u know that!! yup

Let me try:  "I don't want Mora and Vick to stay.  I wish the Eagles will beat the Falcons.  Jim Mora would then get fired at the end of the season.  I am sure you agree, yes?"

Sound about right, bucnation619?  Probably not to you, huh?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : December 31, 2006, 01:56:33 AM

hummm nope!! I beg u Eagle beat falcon!! Mora will fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of this season! And u know that!! yup

Let me try: "I don't want Mora and Vick to stay. I wish the Eagles will beat the Falcons. Jim Mora would then get fired at the end of the season. I am sure you agree, yes?"

Sound about right, bucnation619? Probably not to you, huh?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mora will likely go, Vick will likely stay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools