Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lawrence Timmons Declares for NFL « previous next »
Page: 1

Stretchcaddy

Starter

: December 29, 2006, 02:32:41 PM

I have watched this guy the past 2 seasons and he has a knack for making big plays. He is big and has good speed. I'm not sure if he is a OLB or DE at the pro level.

Just a thought gaines adams on one side and keep rice on the other side unless we can get freeney and timmons at OLB.  All we would need is a pass rushing DT and 1 or 2 Safetys.

Would you guys like him here or would even fit our scheme?

#1 : December 29, 2006, 02:39:30 PM

I like LT..er..LawT, I wouldn't mind him here in the second round at all.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 29, 2006, 02:57:37 PM

Lawrence Timmons is the real deal. He is still young and gets caught out of postition but he will be a big time player. Had he stayed another year he would be a sure fire 1st round pick. Might be the answer to give Brooks one more year and teach up Timmons...

Baghead #2

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 29, 2006, 03:54:10 PM

i like him too.  he has a taller and more lankier build than a typical LB, kind of like Keith Bulluck when he came out of college.  very fast and agressive, 18 TFL's this year.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 29, 2006, 03:59:50 PM

He's a beast, and I think he would be a force at WLB.  I think he'll go mid 1st (maybe late 1st), depending on combine/pro-day numbers.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lawrence Timmons Declares for NFL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools