Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Houston FB Jackie Battle « previous next »
Page: 1

watson

Hall of Famer
: December 29, 2006, 06:12:55 PM

Not sure if anyone else is watching the South Carolina vs Houston game, but the FB from Houston is pretty impressive.  The commentators said he is currently around 235/240 but he is expected to play in the NFL at 260.  He is tough in short yardage and appears to have good hands as well.  This guy might be an option in the round 4 or 5 area.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 29, 2006, 06:16:46 PM

Meh.

Drafting a low brow fullback in the fourth would be a bad move.

#2 : December 29, 2006, 06:17:20 PM

I'd rather take that kid from Tennesee.

EDIT: Cory Anderson

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 29, 2006, 06:45:18 PM

I like Rice from SC, not sure if he is  a senior though. But the drawback to him, he is a Spurrier WR, how many of them made it in the NFL?

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

watson

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 29, 2006, 07:06:51 PM

I like Rice from SC, not sure if he is a senior though. But the drawback to him, he is a Spurrier WR, how many of them made it in the NFL?
Either a Sr or Jr.  Either way he is expected to go pro this year.  His problem this year has been inconsistency.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Houston FB Jackie Battle « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools