Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: mock this « previous next »
Page: 1

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

: December 29, 2006, 06:27:41 PM

my god. the season isn't over, the draft isnt even established, free agency is FAR from starting.... and the 2590429834039823 mocks a day have started.

it won't be quinn b/c gruden needs a veteran to save his job

it won't calvin johnson b/c he's overrated, won't be there, or isnt what we're looking for...take your pick

it will be joe thomas... who is the next gallery.... great, he's a bust

it will gaines adams... even tho we could land our de in free agency

WHO CARES.

seriously, how do you guys have that much time to waste on making mock drafts when we aren't even close to seeing what we will need at draft time.

MOCK DEEZ.

#1 : December 29, 2006, 06:31:44 PM

With the season going the way it is there's not a whole lot to talk about.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#2 : December 29, 2006, 07:18:08 PM

What else do we talk about........a "Gruden hate thread", or "Grads arm isnt there", or heres a new one...."they signed Simms to a 2yr deal what does that mean?"

christ with the way our season went all we can do is talk about what eachothers opinion is that we need to fill what hole.....

BUT... I do agree with you, WHO CARES....this is a forum board, if you dont like the subjects dont read the post's

My 2 cents...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#3 : December 29, 2006, 09:22:46 PM

As redtab says, there's not much to talk about that involves the Bucs lately. The Simms signing has been beaten down and dissected  by everyone already and the Bucs aren't going to the playoffs. We can either talk about which one of us is a Grudenista or fantasize about the perfect draft for the Bucs come April.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 29, 2006, 09:31:59 PM

I hate mocks.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 29, 2006, 09:38:00 PM

At least he was positive... ???

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 29, 2006, 10:26:29 PM

Love mocks. Can't get enough of em. Gimme Rachel Watson in the first round!!

In Verner We Trust

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 29, 2006, 10:35:24 PM

my god. the season isn't over, the draft isnt even established, free agency is FAR from starting.... and the 2590429834039823 mocks a day have started.

it won't be quinn b/c gruden needs a veteran to save his job

it won't calvin johnson b/c he's overrated, won't be there, or isnt what we're looking for...take your pick

it will be joe thomas... who is the next gallery.... great, he's a bust

it will gaines adams... even tho we could land our de in free agency

WHO CARES.

seriously, how do you guys have that much time to waste on making mock drafts when we aren't even close to seeing what we will need at draft time.

MOCK DEEZ.

Looks to me like you obviously care.  I believe most of them are labeled very clearly as to what they are.  Stop crying, create your own thread, and talk about whatever you like.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 29, 2006, 10:40:11 PM

Nice R2D2, LeeRoy. Does that stand for Round 2, Draft a second lineman?

In Verner We Trust

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 29, 2006, 10:54:05 PM

Nice R2D2, LeeRoy. Does that stand for Round 2, Draft a second lineman?

Sadly I am not that clever.  I'm just a nerd who likes Star Wars.

Bucnation619

Second String

#10 : December 30, 2006, 12:39:39 AM

What the  heck is mock???????? someone tell me?????

#11 : December 30, 2006, 08:34:48 AM

News flash, dewd: we aren't saving starving children on this board.  We're jawin' about football.  It's all pointless.

Soon, there won't be any football season to be talking about at all, then I'll abandon this baord till draft time, probably, so we might as well talk about something till then.

#12 : December 30, 2006, 11:57:36 AM

This thread is pointless. Whats wrong with discussing college football and the juniors and seniors who will soon be in the NFL. The Bucs suck. They have not been interesting to me since the Baltimore game.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 30, 2006, 12:33:01 PM

The NFL draft is my Christmas.  It's what I look forward to every year.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: mock this « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools