Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Play By Possibly Replaced Players « previous next »
Page: 1 2

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
: December 31, 2006, 05:21:32 PM

I couldn't watch the game so I was wondering about the play of guys like AD and White.  Guys that are possibly going to get replaced in the draft.  Did AD stand up and fight for his job?  Basically I'm asking how the guys who you don't hear about on the radio played since they seem to be the ones most likely to go.

#1 : December 31, 2006, 05:22:42 PM

Dewayne beat Walter Jones on a few plays actually....he impressed me.

Orangegone1

Starter

#2 : December 31, 2006, 05:24:37 PM

I thought White played real well. He was going up against W. Jones. You can tell he is alot more productive at RDE rather than the left. I hope he the replacement for Rice so we don't overpay someone like Freeney.

#3 : December 31, 2006, 05:34:10 PM

Dewayne White had a great game against Walter Jones. Great game. Aside from all the plays he made, he was inches away from making a handful more big time splash plays. I think Dewayne WHite has all but shored up his starting spot at LDE next year. Actually if you ompare WHites performance against Walkter JOnes today to Simeon Rice's performance against Walter JOnes 2 years ago, it is pretty impressive what WHite did. Walter Jones manhandled Simeon Rice

Anthony Davis didnt look any different than he has all year. In my perfect world Anthony Davis wouldbe moved to Guard to give us 3 solid guards, and also some insurance for Buenning's torn ACL. Then you let Walker and Trueblood battle it out, bring in a new center and draft Joe Thomas

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 31, 2006, 05:40:44 PM

He really showed up Walter Jones?  Wow.  I always thought we'd be better off spending money elsewhere than White.  If he played that well maybe the FO will think the same thing. 

#5 : December 31, 2006, 05:50:30 PM

On one play Walter had to tackle White from getting to Hasselbeck who had all ready rolled out away from them.

T

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 31, 2006, 06:01:28 PM

Man seeing Walter Jones in person I wasn't impressed at all. This guy is supposed to be the best OT in the NFL?? He sure does hold alot, just seems he gets away with his holds unlike other players.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 31, 2006, 06:02:54 PM

White was in the backfield all day and needs to be back on this defense. And BTW, the officiating officially sucked today.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#8 : December 31, 2006, 06:19:13 PM

White played well today and I think the Bucs may have already found a future CB in Buchanon.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 31, 2006, 11:35:58 PM

Buchanon and White need to be re-signed. 

#10 : December 31, 2006, 11:37:18 PM

Yep.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#11 : December 31, 2006, 11:38:25 PM

Yessir.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

gone

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 01, 2007, 01:24:36 AM

White was a beast today, total disruptive force.  Give us a good UT or a matching end, we'd have a dominant line again.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 01, 2007, 01:47:39 AM

Yessir.

I agree, get rid of Bolden and make Buchanon our nickle back. It's going to be nice not having to waste a roster spot on a guy like Jones who can only return punts.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#14 : January 01, 2007, 02:25:29 AM

Man seeing Walter Jones in person I wasn't impressed at all. This guy is supposed to be the best OT in the NFL?? He sure does hold alot, just seems he gets away with his holds unlike other players.

He was like holding every other play. I love the one where he pulled White down by the jersey. They had to call that one.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Play By Possibly Replaced Players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools