Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Play By Possibly Replaced Players « previous next »
Page: 1 2

watson

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 01, 2007, 07:31:36 AM

Man seeing Walter Jones in person I wasn't impressed at all. This guy is supposed to be the best OT in the NFL?? He sure does hold alot, just seems he gets away with his holds unlike other players.

He was like holding every other play. I love the one where he pulled White down by the jersey. They had to call that one.
Doesn't it amaze you that Jones is holding on almost every play and he only gets called for it one time and yet the refs can see Hovan holding over and over again

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 01, 2007, 09:52:52 AM

Yeah, good we can get back on the Dewayne White bandwagon and forget that he's been invisible basically for 10 games in a row. Thank god the dream didn't die today.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 01, 2007, 11:36:06 AM

I agree, get rid of Bolden and make Buchanon our nickle back. It's going to be nice not having to waste a roster spot on a guy like Jones who can only return punts.

Nah keep Bolden around for a bit.  But Buchanon needs to be re-signed in my opinion.  He is only starting to learn the defense and has shown a lot of progress in a short time period.  He would also provide cheap insurance if the Bucs can not land a CB in free agency and Kelly's turf toe acts up.

White has proven his worth in my eyes. This guy can play and be a starting caliber player.  I really hope he is resigned.  Dirty Red is the type of enforcer this D-line needs...this D needs to regain its nasty edge.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Play By Possibly Replaced Players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools