Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden met privately with the Seahawks prior to the game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 31, 2006, 10:02:41 PM

A vote of confidence is the kiss of death.

I was going to say that exact thing. At any rate, it just shows that "Guru" is going to twist every bit of information to fit his own hateful views.

Ah yes, I'm the king of hate when I don't line up with the popular view that Gruden is a saint and should be allowed to coach the Bucs forever based upon his personality? rather than his win/loss record.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 31, 2006, 10:04:04 PM

A vote of confidence is the kiss of death.

I was going to say that exact thing. At any rate, it just shows that "Guru" is going to twist every bit of information to fit his own hateful views.

I wouldn't want to hear one of his sermons..Guru by chance are you a Puritan?

No.  Protestant.  I don't consider myself to be a "great" preacher, just someone doing what he was called to do. 

#32 : December 31, 2006, 10:07:36 PM

Ah yes, I'm the king of hate when I don't line up with the popular view that Gruden is a saint and should be allowed to coach the Bucs forever based upon his personality? rather than his win/loss record.

Classic example of a false dilemna argument. It's clear that logic and reason have no place in your world.

BucsAddict

Starter

#33 : December 31, 2006, 10:09:39 PM

i think its the repetitive posting of your one opinion thats causing it.

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 31, 2006, 10:11:54 PM

Classic example of a false dilemna argument. It's clear that logic and reason have no place in your world.

#35 : December 31, 2006, 10:16:14 PM

Yeah, great, you're disgruntled. Did it ever occur to you that no one else here is happy with the performance this season? Unlike you, we would like to discuss it in a calm, mature, reasonable fashion. Why don't you go make someone else miserable with your repetitive whining, like your family or your congregation or even your dog?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 31, 2006, 10:20:58 PM

Yeah, great, you're disgruntled. Did it ever occur to you that no one else here is happy with the performance this season? Unlike you, we would like to discuss it in a calm, mature, reasonable fashion. Why don't you go make someone else miserable with your repetitive whining, like your family or your congregation or even your dog?

For the last time, if you don't like my posts, then don't read them and don't respond to them.
I will ask you not to mention my family or congregation in any more threads or this forum.

#37 : December 31, 2006, 10:23:28 PM

I'll ask you not to mention Gruden.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#38 : December 31, 2006, 10:25:16 PM

I'll ask you not to mention Gruden.

Commenting on football is quite a different matter than commenting on people you have never met nor know nothing about.  I comment on Gruden based upon my appraisal of what he has accomplished since becoming the Bucs head coach. 

#39 : December 31, 2006, 10:34:53 PM

I wouldn't actually know that you had a congregation if you hadn't introduced the subject yourself. Also note that I didn't say anything bad about them but, upon reflection, they must be a rather masochistic lot to willingly associate with you. Of course, this is just based upon my appraisal of how much you irritate those around you. In fact, that seems to be your only purpose here. You do not actually participate in any conversation, you just spew your hatred for Gruden over and over. Why you are so determined to make us share your misery, I have no idea. But I do know that you suck.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 31, 2006, 10:43:42 PM

I wouldn't actually know that you had a congregation if you hadn't introduced the subject yourself. Also note that I didn't say anything bad about them but, upon reflection, they must be a rather masochistic lot to willingly associate with you. Of course, this is just based upon my appraisal of how much you irritate those around you. In fact, that seems to be your only purpose here. You do not actually participate in any conversation, you just spew your hatred for Gruden over and over. Why you are so determined to make us share your misery, I have no idea. But I do know that you suck.

LMFAO!

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#41 : January 01, 2007, 02:53:33 PM

How the heck did a spoof on Mikes last game turn into a fire Gruden thread? Oh yeah One trick pony

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 01, 2007, 02:48:15 PM

By the way, if you do not like my threads, start your own.  I forgot, that's not your style.  You rarely start your own threads, but just wait to comment negatively on others!  Again, what a piece of work you are friend.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 01, 2007, 02:42:52 PM

You are some piece of work.  Get your head out of the sky and get over yourself. 

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 01, 2007, 06:45:10 PM

Tim Brown said something to the effect of Tampa fans don't know about football. At the time I thought he was crazy but now it seems he is right because most fans here don't seem to know what they are talking about.

Thats NOT just in Tampa. Its in every city where football is played.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden met privately with the Seahawks prior to the game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools