Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SNL Debate video from last night, hilarious « previous next »
Page: 1

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: October 05, 2008, 12:37:41 PM

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/

Tina was great, the atrocitiy and joke that is Sarah Palin was perfectly executed.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 05, 2008, 12:41:53 PM

Tina needs to put on 20lbs or so to do a better Palin. Wonder if she's pregnant again? I did figure out how she nailed the accent though....

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : October 05, 2008, 12:51:09 PM

Watched the SNL skit - didn't laugh a single time. Fey does pick up on Palin's idiosyncracies, though. That folksy "you betcha" and  other country bumpkin speech has gotten old very fast.

BucNGator

Starter

#3 : October 05, 2008, 12:54:43 PM

She did an excellent job and appears to have a lot of fun with that role...... If Obama fumbles the ball, ........in a few weeks SNL will have to write a HUGE contract for her guest appearances for the next four years.  

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 05, 2008, 01:58:44 PM

That was freaking Hilarious...OBD

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 06, 2008, 01:55:08 AM

There were some funny parts in that.   

On a side note, I think I now understand what Obama was talking about when he said "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig" - as demonstrated by Queen Latifah in that video.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 06, 2008, 09:06:22 AM

If Obama fumbles the ball, ........in a few weeks SNL will have to write a HUGE contract for her guest appearances for the next four years.  

Nah... Palin being our VP will be joke enough...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SNL Debate video from last night, hilarious « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools