Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 2006 Postseason « previous next »
Page: 1

: January 01, 2007, 11:40:45 AM

Which likely underdogs  have the best chance of going all the way to the Super Bowl?

AFC:

Jets?
Chiefs?
Colts?

NFC:

Eagles?
Seahawks?
Saints?

Most "experts" have either San Diego or Baltimore from the AFC making it.  The NFC would appear to be anyone's guess.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 01, 2007, 11:46:03 AM

I'll say the Jets and the Saints though obviously the Jets will have a way harder shot at it then the Saints

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 01, 2007, 11:48:41 AM

Jets never seem to have a prayer in the world, yet all they do is keep winning. Good coaching and grind it out offense looks to be the keys there. So they've got my vote in the AFC.
NFC as much as I hate to say it the Eagles are doing what the Steelers did last year and are rolling. Still wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints, though, because they can score a ton of points with those weapons and the defense just has to hold up its end and not open the flood gates.

#3 : January 01, 2007, 11:51:07 AM

I might be the only one saying it, but the Patriots...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The 2006 Postseason « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools