Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rod's Hip « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

: January 01, 2007, 08:22:08 PM

I have the utmost respect for Rod Marinelli, and wish him health and success. I wonder though, with his looming hip surgery, if he will be able to coach the Senior Bowl in three weeks. If not that means that we are in.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 01, 2007, 08:27:40 PM

i hope he is ok, but i wonder where he is going to go after coaching the lions, not many coachs in detroit move on to coach other teams, its  the Detroit Lions are a place where players and coachs come to die

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#2 : January 01, 2007, 08:31:36 PM

i hope he is ok, but i wonder where he is going to go after coaching the lions, not many coachs in detroit move on to coach other teams, its the Detroit Lions are a place where players and coachs come to die

They finished the year strong though, and that defense should be much improved in their second year. For everyone who wants to sign Dwight Freeney, you better believe that Detroit will be after him as well. Also I think they are much more likely to draft Joe Thomas than they are Adams. They will be a competitor for us this off season, and our game against them next year should be interesting.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 01, 2007, 08:34:10 PM

the lions O was better then the D, they gave up so many games in the 4qt.  trust me the lions are and will be weak, they have been rebuilding the tean since 1957.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 01, 2007, 08:37:08 PM

the lions O was better then the D, they gave up so many games in the 4qt. trust me the lions are and will be weak, they have been rebuilding the tean since 1957.

In the modern NFL if the right decisions are made any team can change their history. I bet you that within the next two years both the Lions and the Cardinals will make the playoffs.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 01, 2007, 08:38:56 PM

the lions O was better then the D, they gave up so many games in the 4qt. trust me the lions are and will be weak, they have been rebuilding the tean since 1957.

In the modern NFL if the right decisions are made any team can change their history. I bet you that within the next two years both the Lions and the Cardinals will make the playoffs.

Bookmark this I bet you $30 they dont
PM for contact info.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 01, 2007, 08:40:02 PM

Cards before the Lions. the Lions are the only team in the NFC central not to go to a superbowl and never will, even the Bucs have gone to the big dance

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 01, 2007, 09:29:11 PM

I have the utmost respect for Rod Marinelli, and wish him health and success. I wonder though, with his looming hip surgery, if he will be able to coach the Senior Bowl in three weeks. If not that means that we are in.

Neither Rod nor his staff will be coaching the Senior Bowl due to his surgery.

#8 : January 01, 2007, 09:30:56 PM

So let's see if only the Raiders or Browns fire their coach, we'd be one of the SB coaching staffs for sure..

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 01, 2007, 10:14:06 PM

My Mom had hip replacement. Its been fine for several years, and she's 80.

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#10 : January 02, 2007, 01:18:17 AM

So let's see if only the Raiders or Browns fire their coach, we'd be one of the SB coaching staffs for sure..

Isn't it worst AFC team staff and worst NFC team staff?  Bucs would be the next worst NFC team after Lions.  Raiders/Browns obviously AFC teams.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 02, 2007, 02:56:06 AM

He is a tough cat, so why wouldn't he?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 02, 2007, 08:52:29 AM

He is a tough cat, so why wouldn't he?

He just isn't.

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#13 : January 02, 2007, 10:00:40 AM

There was a blurb in a PR article that Gruden might be coaching the Senior Bowl.   
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rod's Hip « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools