Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now maybe Michigan fan will shut the hell up!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : January 02, 2007, 08:11:10 AM

If the system was fair Boise State would be playing Ohio State for the national title.

If the system was fair then BSU/OSU/MICHIGAN/UF/USC/WISCONSON + a few others would be playing in a playoff game.

However the current system goes by Strength of Schedule. In that case the system worked

T

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 02, 2007, 10:04:43 AM

What does it say about the OSU Defense that USC held Michigan to 18 and OSU let them run up and down the field on them?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 02, 2007, 10:07:42 AM

Boise State would rip UF!! :)

In Verner We Trust

T

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 02, 2007, 10:18:02 AM

After the Boise State game, it is evident that the NCAA needs a playoff.

#34 : January 02, 2007, 10:29:41 AM

Boise State would rip UF!! :)

Why becvause they beat Oklahoma? Realize this Urban Meyer played Bosie State when he was at Utah. He knows the spread option offense. He will be prepared for everything Bosie State would bring at him.

The fact that Oklahoma lost to Bosie State was a measure that Boise had a offense that Oklahoma has NEVER seen.
Tennessee was almost beat by Air Force for the same reason. The Tennessee defense stated "The QB would drop back and hand the ball off...one player went one way one went another. They were fast and we didnt know who to tackle. Half our defense went one way half another. We were comfused to say the least"

OSU will be the same way IMO....you can watch the spread option on tape but you just dont know the speed of it till you are on the field. I think OSU's defense will be confused with the reverses flea flickers and QB draws. They play in a traditional drop duck I formation conference.

They will be schooled

nflinsider

Starter

#35 : January 02, 2007, 10:39:52 AM

I hope UF stays big underdogs. It'll make beating OSU that much sweeter. I have a feeling we're going to see a littlle more of Tim Tebow in this game.

#36 : January 02, 2007, 11:37:40 AM

I hope UF stays big underdogs. It'll make beating OSU that much sweeter. I have a feeling we're going to see a littlle more of Tim Tebow in this game.

I am giving something away to some OSU people....Watch for Tim Tebow lining up at FB and taking some handoffs.

Urban Meyer will throw wrinkles like this
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now maybe Michigan fan will shut the hell up!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools