Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palin Met With Boos at Flyers’ Opener « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 13, 2008, 12:35:20 AM

Philadelphia the only sports stadium in the land with a jail in it. Their fans are so "passionate" that undercover police officers walk around in opposing team garb to catch the "passion" of the fans in action.

Once again...

It's a small percentage of Eagle's fans that saw the jail under Vet's Stadium.

Go to a Flyers or Phillies game and it's different.

Eagle's fans don't leave in droves in the 3rd quarter when their team is beating up on a division rival.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 13, 2008, 01:12:04 AM

Joe just cause they dont leave in the 3rd quarter doesnt make them great fans. The ones who sit there while the A-holes go off are just as bad. Ive been there just like Im sure you have and obviously weve had different experiences.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 13, 2008, 01:32:19 AM

Philadelphia the only sports stadium in the land with a jail in it. Their fans are so "passionate" that undercover police officers walk around in opposing team garb to catch the "passion" of the fans in action.

Once again...

It's a small percentage of Eagle's fans that saw the jail under Vet's Stadium.

Go to a Flyers or Phillies game and it's different.

Eagle's fans don't leave in droves in the 3rd quarter when their team is beating up on a division rival.

That didn't happen today in Tampa, either.

Those pics by Java were taken very early in the third quarter, while people were still up from halftime. They had not left the stadium. Use some common sense, rather than trying to find your next reason to bash Tampa Bay fans.

Oh, BTW......... Flyers fans are scum as well.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Stratobuc

Starter
#18 : October 13, 2008, 04:33:04 AM

http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/a-misplaced-hockey-mom-moment/

Well played Philly, well played.

Palin, Santa Claus, Michael Irvin.... why are you surprised?

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 13, 2008, 08:20:53 AM

Lovely

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 13, 2008, 09:16:31 AM

I love visiting Philly. And their fans are passionate and don't leave their football games in the 3rd quarter.

If you call Psychotic,A**hole, losers who will fight with anyone at their stadium not wearing a Eagles jersey, and cheer when people get hurt, you can have that....They are the absolute worst fans in the NFL. Their ego is worse then Terrell Owens, they refuse to admit they like a crappy team who will never win a SB and just keep supporting that team.

do you have any friends?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 13, 2008, 09:18:14 AM

Palin gets booed by Philly fans, that is a story?

They booed Santa Claus for crying out loud...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 13, 2008, 09:25:54 AM

Never heard anybody defend the piece of crap crowd that is Philly fans.  Another first, Joe.

Dash Riprock

Starter

#23 : October 13, 2008, 09:31:20 AM

^ and rag the fans of the team he supports, classic

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#24 : October 13, 2008, 09:44:38 AM

Scum of the earth - visited there in 2003 and I swear Philly fans all look like quasimoto - I swear they're inbreds. Only Joe would post anything positive about 'em.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 13, 2008, 11:25:14 AM

Which one did you go to? Phillies' game, Flyers' game, Eagles' game or Sixers' game?
The types of fans at each are different.

Amazing how I've been to all four and never had one problem.

The Eagles fans that everybody knows about are thugs. But they don't make up the entire stadium.
When it comes to behavior, they're the worst in the league. That's nothing new. But when it comes
to passion and support, they're solid.

At the last Eagle's home game, do you think there were thousands of tickets available outside with
some for free?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 13, 2008, 12:03:27 PM

Which one did you go to? Phillies' game, Flyers' game, Eagles' game or Sixers' game?
The types of fans at each are different.

Amazing how I've been to all four and never had one problem.

The Eagles fans that everybody knows about are thugs. But they don't make up the entire stadium.
When it comes to behavior, they're the worst in the league. That's nothing new. But when it comes
to passion and support, they're solid.

At the last Eagle's home game, do you think there were thousands of tickets available outside with
some for free?
Nobody was giving them out for free ::)

The last time someone lay motionless on the field at RJS, were the fans cheering?

Phillyfan is scum.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 13, 2008, 12:05:40 PM

The last time someone lay motionless on the field at RJS, were the fans cheering?

Phillyfan is scum.

Nuff said.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 13, 2008, 12:23:02 PM

Good move by the McCain/Palin campaign allowing her to appear at a Philadelphia sporting event.

The good judgment continues...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 13, 2008, 12:29:31 PM

There were people at the game today as we were walking into the game giving away tickets to whoever would take them. I coild not believe it. One guy said I have 2 tickets for free and nobody wants them.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palin Met With Boos at Flyers’ Opener « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools