Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palin Met With Boos at Flyers’ Opener « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 13, 2008, 12:33:05 PM

Nobody was giving them out for free ::)

There were people at the game today as we were walking into the game giving away tickets to whoever would take them. I coild not believe it. One guy said I have 2 tickets for free and nobody wants them.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 13, 2008, 12:39:00 PM

And, once again, you won't see that in Philly.

Thug football fans? Yep.

But they support their team and don't whine about the weather.

The stadium appeared empty yesterday because everybody was supposedly hiding in the shade.

Do you think the Philly thug fans seek shelter when it gets below freezing?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 13, 2008, 12:40:11 PM

Some more quality stuff by Joe.  Must be slow on the alien and bigfoot siting front. 

Snook

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 13, 2008, 12:48:23 PM

Thug football fans? Yep.

The stadium appeared empty yesterday because everybody was supposedly hiding in the shade.

Hate Philly fans all you want, but Joe's right here. 

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 13, 2008, 12:49:16 PM

Thug football fans? Yep.

Those pics were RIGHT AFTER HALFTIME. Use some common sense.

I haven't been to the Linc, but yes, I have no doubt that in harsh weather, Phillyfan may go inside (if there is an inside), and take a break every once in a while.

Besides, cold weather is not the same as hot weather. People HAVE to get out of the sun for a break, every so often. Every Bucs fan I know has seen someone taken out of the stands by paramedics, due to heat exhaustion at least once. I make sure to hit up the shade at least twice a game when I bring my daughter.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Snook

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 13, 2008, 12:52:26 PM

Last year's playoff game was in danger of not being sold out.

Does that happen in Philly?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 13, 2008, 12:53:23 PM

Not really

kmitchell

Starter

#37 : October 13, 2008, 12:53:41 PM

So to defend the Republican candidate being booed, the republicans here have to say how the people in Philadelphia are scum, they look like Quasimoto, swine, etc? According to the most recent Gallup poll, Palin would likely face boos from 50% of the U.S. population right now. She is going to be a nobody a few months from now, stop trying to defend her so much, it's pretty sad.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 13, 2008, 12:58:56 PM

Not really

So it was NEVER a question?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 13, 2008, 12:59:16 PM

So to defend the Republican candidate being booed, the republicans here have to say how the people in Philadelphia are scum, they look like Quasimoto, swine, etc? According to the most recent Gallup poll, Palin would likely face boos from 50% of the U.S. population right now. She is going to be a nobody a few months from now, stop trying to defend her so much, it's pretty sad.
I don't think anyone is defending Palin. They are merely stating that it is not a surprise for Phillyfan to rag on anyone.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#40 : October 13, 2008, 12:59:44 PM

Has nothing to do w/ Palin. Fact is Philly fans boo everyone - Santa, Michael Irvin, Donnie McNabb - and they're thugs. I forgot that Palin was the reason for the thread.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 13, 2008, 01:00:24 PM

Not really

So it was NEVER a question?
The game was televised.

I think some of the local media may have tried to make a story out of it, but I don't know anyone that really thought it was a concern.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 13, 2008, 01:00:48 PM

Has nothing to do w/ Palin. Fact is Philly fans boo everyone - Santa, Michael Irvin, Donnie McNabb - and they're thugs. I forgot that Palin was the reason for the thread.

nicely said

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 13, 2008, 01:01:24 PM

I kinda forgot that as well, when it became another "bash Tampa Bay fan" thread for Joe.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 13, 2008, 01:02:01 PM

So to defend the Republican candidate being booed, the republicans here have to say how the people in Philadelphia are scum, they look like Quasimoto, swine, etc?

R/D has nothing to do with it.  Philly fans are scum.  Palin or no Palin.  
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palin Met With Boos at Flyers’ Opener « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools