Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AZ talking to Norm Chow « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 02, 2007, 01:05:45 PM

I agree - I'd love to see him in Atlanta frankly. I was not impressed by his Detroit days. I was in Michigan the summer of his first season, and while he may be a smart offensive guy, he seems to lack some of the basics for a head coach.

One thing that stands out is that he infamously drove off on his motorcycle after an outburst at his players. The thing is, the team and reporters saw him park his motorcycle close to the field (he had previously parked it far away), they had by all accounts had a great week of practice, and some of the reporters had known that MM was planning to let them off early as a reward. So his little motivational outburst just made him look like an idiot, especially when the news showed him driving off on his bike.  I suspect they simply tuned him out after that.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AZ talking to Norm Chow « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools