Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckeles comes clean « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

4bucs

Hall of Famer
: January 02, 2007, 03:52:40 PM

when his partner repeatedly said positive things about Grudens last interview with the reporters admitting his mistakes and playing the players more this year in the exhibition games and going to the shotgun  Beckles said I DONT CARE WHAT HE DOES EVER SINCE HE DISRESPECTED ME A FEW YEARS AGO I CAN'T STAND THE MAN!!
      Well its about time Ian, instead of all the time finding fault with everything he did blaming him for all the dropped passes and errent throws and the players getting hurt...isn't that better just telling the truth that you had an agenda ever since you were let go doing the Gruden show over 2 years ago.Of course you now lose all credability and objectivity when speaking about Gruden ever again because you have admitted no matter what your gonna get on his case win lose or draw .
        Gruden was responsible for getting all the old players together  for a reunion no other coach paid any respect to the vets before not even Dungy ....and thats why nobody wanted anything to do with you that day you lazy no talent has been.

#1 : January 02, 2007, 03:55:22 PM

Then he should be relieved of his duties, if you cannot be fair in your views, then get lost.

coolhandluke

Starter

#2 : January 02, 2007, 04:11:25 PM

Ian is a Pvssy. He uses the Gruden disrespect card a little to much. In reality 620 took him off from the Gruden show.. Not Gruden.

If Ian wasnt an ex-Football player he would never be on the radio.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2007, 04:13:19 PM

damn I wish I heard that. At least he finally released what we all know.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 02, 2007, 04:30:09 PM

I heard it. Very immature. If he were really a man, he'd call Gruden, buy him a coffee and sit and discuss. This whiny, little girl stuff is sickening. I bet he wouldn't say it to his face. Plus, he's losing the respect of the sports community and the Bucs alumni.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 02, 2007, 04:31:30 PM

I heard it. Very immature. If he were really a man, he'd call Gruden, buy him a coffee and sit and discuss. This whiny, little girl stuff is sickening. I bet he wouldn't say it to his face. Plus, he's losing the respect of the sports community and the Bucs alumni.

Some of those who know Ian off-air had long ago disposed of their respect for him.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 02, 2007, 04:36:43 PM

Some of those who know Ian off-air had long ago disposed of their respect for him.

I imagine he's not very cordial with anyone but himself.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 02, 2007, 04:38:05 PM

I imagine he's not very cordial with anyone but himself.

Except the ladies.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 02, 2007, 04:40:45 PM

A little too ugly and short for the ladies. He must have some long money or he'd have to sneak up on it.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 02, 2007, 04:42:36 PM

A little too ugly and short for the ladies. He must have some long money or he'd have to sneak up on it.

He fancies himself a ladies man so he's always trying to holla.

nflinsider

Starter

#10 : January 02, 2007, 04:43:56 PM

I like Ian but his comments may have crossed the line. Objectivity and credibility are essential for members of the media. I expect him to do some good ol fassion back peddling tomorrow.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 02, 2007, 04:49:12 PM

One of the boys from the locker room is eventually have a talk, man to man, with Mr. Beckles. it's coming.

#12 : January 02, 2007, 05:01:12 PM

I like Ian but his comments may have crossed the line. Objectivity and credibility are essential for members of the media. I expect him to do some good ol fassion back peddling tomorrow.

I like Ian as well... an IMO, he's intitled to his dislike of the coach if he so chooses. I heard what he said as well and he also said that he praises Jon for the Superbowl win and if he's able to turn this team around, he'll praise him for that also.

Pulling Guard

Second String

#13 : January 02, 2007, 05:09:20 PM

You people really need to get satellite radio. I did, and I don't have to listen to this garbage. Armando and Ian are awful.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 02, 2007, 05:18:22 PM

I like Ian but his comments may have crossed the line. Objectivity and credibility are essential for members of the media.
Evidently not.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckeles comes clean « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools