Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckeles comes clean « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

coopsxx

Starter
#15 : January 02, 2007, 05:25:42 PM

yeh duemig and beckles need some accountability, but this is sports talk radio is entertainment, they get ratings - do any of you think that Irvin or young etc are not highly biased, you need to deal with it, but i do agee they go over the top.

i personally have no problem with there opinions, despite disagreeing, what they need is someone to debate from the othersaide rather than the producers in the background just egging them on.

vpbucfan

Rookie

#16 : January 02, 2007, 06:53:56 PM

You people really need to get satellite radio. I did, and I don't have to listen to this garbage. Armando and Ian are awful.

"No doubt about it" 1000 times.

I quit listening regularly long ago. Sometimes I'll listen and I hear the same thing over and over again. The negativity on this station is amazing. I guess its supposed to get ratings, but I don't think it does because everyone I talk to say they've quit listening as well because its all negative and unproductive. I personally like to see intellectual conversations or atleast funny stuff. 620 has become neither.

Neither one of them does any homework. They just kind of watch sportscenter and rehash. I can do that.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 02, 2007, 07:38:23 PM

forget talk radio ... ROCK N ROLL dude! 

I too stopped listening to that station in the middle of the 05 season.  I could go on and on with why I think they suck...but that would be beating a dead horse.

#18 : January 02, 2007, 07:39:26 PM

when his partner repeatedly said positive things about Grudens last interview with the reporters admitting his mistakes and playing the players more this year in the exhibition games and going to the shotgun Beckles said I DONT CARE WHAT HE DOES EVER SINCE HE DISRESPECTED ME A FEW YEARS AGO I CAN'T STAND THE MAN!!
 Well its about time Ian, instead of all the time finding fault with everything he did blaming him for all the dropped passes and errent throws and the players getting hurt...isn't that better just telling the truth that you had an agenda ever since you were let go doing the Gruden show over 2 years ago.Of course you now lose all credability and objectivity when speaking about Gruden ever again because you have admitted no matter what your gonna get on his case win lose or draw .
 Gruden was responsible for getting all the old players together for a reunion no other coach paid any respect to the vets before not even Dungy ....and thats why nobody wanted anything to do with you that day you lazy no talent has been.
Beckles needs to grow a pair.

vpbucfan

Rookie

#19 : January 02, 2007, 07:41:23 PM

forget talk radio ... ROCK N ROLL dude! 

I too stopped listening to that station in the middle of the 05 season.  I could go on and on with why I think they suck...but that would be beating a dead horse.

Yeah you're right man... I can't help my self. I think they do this so we talk about them like this.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 02, 2007, 07:43:49 PM

4bucs, you have to let go of 620 am show - try ESPN or get XM, those two have lost it constantly deriding every Tampa sport's teams efforts.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Runole

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 02, 2007, 07:57:47 PM

Well with IAN coming clean he really needs to layoff ever commenting on GRUDEN again as his "agenda" is out of the box , and he no longer can be considered a credible source on anything concerning Gruden.

An opinion with a confessed bias has absolutely no value on the radio.     Anyone that speaks with IAN needs to state whenever the subject of GRUDEN is brought up:

"Ian, we know you personally hate the guy so your opinion means nothing!!"

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 02, 2007, 08:59:00 PM

A little too ugly and short for the ladies. He must have some long money or he'd have to sneak up on it.

He fancies himself a ladies man so he's always trying to holla.

Which is fine provided you don't have a wife.....

gousfbulls

Starter

#23 : January 02, 2007, 09:51:51 PM

The Sirius NFL channel is far and away better than anything on 620, even if they don't talk much Bucs.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 02, 2007, 10:38:48 PM

Ian is a Pvssy.

Not support Ian's views at all...but I'd love to see you call him that to his face.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 02, 2007, 10:40:57 PM

Ian is a Pvssy.

Not support Ian's views at all...but I'd love to see you call him that to his face.

I'd say it, and have a lawyer standing right behind me.  The guy is a chump, he blusters on about nothing.  He is a bad journalist, if you can call him that...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 02, 2007, 10:46:38 PM

Which is fine provided you don't have a wife.....

Provided he does it behind his wife's back. And doesn't get caught.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#27 : January 02, 2007, 10:52:03 PM

How about starting a email campaign to the station?  Maybe if we start this and then boycott the station they will start listening?!

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

fessy

Second String

#28 : January 02, 2007, 11:18:28 PM

Get a cheap SIRIUS radio and pay $13 per month for the best NFL and other sport shows.  It blows XM and 620 out of the water 10 fold.....maybe 100 fold.

you will never go back once you get SIRIUS.

Pulling Guard

Second String

#29 : January 02, 2007, 11:36:37 PM

The only thing better about Sirius than XM is the NFL channel. Music and everything else favors XM.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckeles comes clean « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools