Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckeles comes clean « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

PoorRichard

Starter

« #30 : January 02, 2007, 11:42:10 PM »

Ron -- "Ian did you see that game last night?"

Ian -- "No, I was cooking some pork and passed out early. You know i need my sleep, but I woke up early and watched Sportscenter after I taught a spin class."

Ron - "I didn't watch either, but I remember that game I watched 5 years ago. It couldn't have been better than that one."

Ron and Ian are the worst in the business. Ian was bearable years ago when he was solo, but Ron has brought him down to his sad level of radio hack.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #31 : January 02, 2007, 11:44:26 PM »

Ron -- "Ian did you see that game last night?"

Ian -- "No, I was cooking some pork and passed out early. You know i need my sleep, but I woke up early and watched Sportscenter after I taught a spin class."

Ron - "I didn't watch either, but I remember that game I watched 5 years ago. It couldn't have been better than that one."

Ron and Ian are the worst in the business. Ian was bearable years ago when he was solo, but Ron has brought him down to his sad level of radio hack.

LMAO!

Pulling Guard

Second String

« #32 : January 02, 2007, 11:46:32 PM »

LMAO!!!

You're right. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard Ian say he can't stay up to watch games because he has to go to bed. What a hack.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #33 : January 02, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

You guys do know Ian played in Philly when Gruden was there.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #34 : January 02, 2007, 11:50:03 PM »

Yeah, but does it matter?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #35 : January 02, 2007, 11:53:33 PM »

He does have more time with him than just trying to do a show with him.

« #36 : January 02, 2007, 11:54:17 PM »

Well if any current players can't take Gruden's hard love mentality they may be stuck in a dead end radio show like Ian whining about Gruden.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #37 : January 02, 2007, 11:55:03 PM »

He does have more time with him than just trying to do a show with him.
Beckles is a numnut.  His pining on about nada means nothing to the average educated fan.  He just brays to the five minute fans, and they tend to agree.  Because they lack cognition.

coolhandluke

Starter

« #38 : January 03, 2007, 05:19:44 AM »

Karen to the Rescue!!!
We all know you agree with Ian honey that is alright. Go on Hateing Gruden Karen and agreeing with everything that IAN the  says!

He was taken off the GRUDEN show by 620 not GRUDEN!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #39 : January 03, 2007, 05:47:37 AM »

He was taken off the GRUDEN show by 620 not GRUDEN!!

620 needs to take Ian off the air completely.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

« #40 : January 03, 2007, 06:49:10 AM »

Quit hating Canadian Bacon.......oh yeah he isn't called that any more.  Ron Diaz is a middle-aged has been who talks about his young wife and sexy time,  dear god I  cringe to visualize some old geezer on top of my daughter..............Their show is worthless and i for one do not listen any more.  They talk about strippers and having some Hennesy in the Skantuary...who cares.   But I know that all of the bragging must be true, I know that women like the ultra-dark brothers.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

Badbud8

Second String

« #41 : January 03, 2007, 07:12:11 AM »

Amen.

You know Karen is not going to say anything Bad, about 620,She is one of their Clones.

So what if Beckles was at Philly same times a Gruden,,,,,Beckles sucked back then just,like he does Now.

phbuc

Rookie

« #42 : January 03, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »

There was a time I liked their show.  But Ron and Ian seem to have gone a little sexist for my tastes - like they want to become "Sports Shock Jocks", in some Howard Stern fashion.  They sound kind of creepy now.   I've nothing against scantily-clad women, but it is supposed to be a "sports" show, not the "man" show.  I still listen occasionally, just
not as much as I used to.

replica

Hall of Famer
« #43 : January 03, 2007, 08:13:25 AM »

when his partner repeatedly said positive things about Grudens last interview with the reporters admitting his mistakes and playing the players more this year in the exhibition games and going to the shotgun Beckles said I DONT CARE WHAT HE DOES EVER SINCE HE DISRESPECTED ME A FEW YEARS AGO I CAN'T STAND THE MAN!!
 Well its about time Ian, instead of all the time finding fault with everything he did blaming him for all the dropped passes and errent throws and the players getting hurt...isn't that better just telling the truth that you had an agenda ever since you were let go doing the Gruden show over 2 years ago.Of course you now lose all credability and objectivity when speaking about Gruden ever again because you have admitted no matter what your gonna get on his case win lose or draw .
 Gruden was responsible for getting all the old players together for a reunion no other coach paid any respect to the vets before not even Dungy ....and thats why nobody wanted anything to do with you that day you lazy no talent has been.

Damn Ian, first Key disrespected you, now Gruden...Hope the Glazers are never rude to you..

fessy

Second String

« #44 : January 03, 2007, 11:23:23 AM »

The only thing better about Sirius than XM is the NFL channel. Music and everything else favors XM.

you sure about that?  the NFL, NHL, NBA, College Football, NASCAR...pretty much everything but MLB when it comes to sports.  Music in my whole extended family goes to SIRIUS too.  There are three classic rock stations, 5 country stations (old, new, blugrass), 5 or more rock, 5 rap, 4 old school music, 4 dance (techno, trance, electronica).  They also have an Elvis channel, The Who channel, and The Rolling Stones channel.  Basically, if you like Led Zep, stones, pink floyd, the who, and other great older bands, you can always find a song at any time.  For all you Jam Band fans, they have the Jam On channel which is a super channel.  Grateful Dead at least once an hour....that is, when there's more than a few songs.  Sometimes, the songs take up to 30 minutes because they are all LIVE versions.

SIRIUS has Stern, who is King no matter what anybody says....like him or hate him.  Raw Dog comedy is hilarious.  Blue Collar Comedy is all the redneck comedians like foxworthy and larry the cable guy.  Then there's the NFL and ESPN channels.  FOx news, CNN News, Headline News channel.  Get your town's traffic with a push of a button and your local weather.

Ummmm, two words......Playboy Channel.  All this included for $13 per month.

Yeah, I guess I just did a commercial for SIRIUS, but I once had XM for a couple years and saw the light once I switched. 

you can listen to SIRIUS online on your computer too.  I have to admit that I do sometimes listen to 620 just so I can hear the local sports.  It seems that whitney says the exact same thing three times an hour.

please don't hate too much.  I know this is over the top.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beckeles comes clean « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools