Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all Americans Voters « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

: October 19, 2008, 12:20:33 PM

I just wanted to say that this has truly brought a lot of Ideals and opinions about who we are and what we would like to see for our Country...All in all we are all Americans and we surly have shown that we want what is best for this country and our family, friends and all in the USA...I wanted to start this to say even tho we do differ we are still the best Country in the World and that we still have the privilege and freedom to vote.

I have had some enjoyment in our discussions and have learn in each of them. Thanks and no thanks into some and all the opinions put in this race.

Vote your Conscious and thank God or what ever you want to thank that we are able to do so...OBD

P.S. were all here because we do believe in Pewter Report.com bring us for our Buccaneers...Go Bucs!!!

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 19, 2008, 01:04:37 PM

Hear! Hear!

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

Got_Spleen

Starter

#2 : October 20, 2008, 12:21:34 PM

Agreed. If I may add one thing. People, seriously. Just don't vote because one candidate is, or isn't black. Vote because you believe the candidate you're voting for is the right person for the job. Given we only have 2 choices, that isn't saying much.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : October 20, 2008, 12:23:41 PM

I vow to support whoever is elected - regardless if I wanted them to win. America first.

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#4 : October 20, 2008, 12:26:24 PM

I would say more in the lines of RESPECT than support. I respect the office of the President regardless who's there. Your right though we must be a country united! To many are divided.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 20, 2008, 12:27:16 PM

Too many want to be divided.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#6 : October 20, 2008, 12:29:44 PM

I hear you Snake... I don't always agree with everyone but damn I feel ashamed when I see Canadians at hockey games sing their national anthem and really sing it.. Here you have a few old ladies and several whispering it... Just no unitity!

To many Debbie Downers!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 20, 2008, 01:21:34 PM

I hear you Snake... I don't always agree with everyone but damn I feel ashamed when I see Canadians at hockey games sing their national anthem and really sing it.. Here you have a few old ladies and several whispering it... Just no unitity!

To many Debbie Downers!
the canadians are drunk, thats why they sing.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Got_Spleen

Starter

#8 : October 20, 2008, 10:43:31 PM

the canadians are drunk, thats why they sing.

They need to drink to pass the time while they wait in line for socialized medicine.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 20, 2008, 11:03:40 PM

to all americans... just remember your vote is competing with ACCORN and Felons.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#10 : October 21, 2008, 09:23:48 AM

to all americans... just remember your vote is competing with ACCORN and Felons.

ACCORN is supposed to be non-partisan, yet I saw a rally where they were endorsing Obama heavily.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 21, 2008, 09:27:41 AM

You clowns crack me up. You can't even spell ACORN right...lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!

Got_Spleen

Starter

#12 : October 21, 2008, 09:38:48 AM

How am I a clown by merely stating a fact? So, I spelled ACORN incorrectly. Big deal.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#13 : October 21, 2008, 09:41:59 AM

Its funny how ACORN recognized the error all by themselves and reported it. Where there is a slither chance of using misinformation, the republicans make it available to their self righteous sheep. I hate to respond to some of these comments but the shyt is getting pretty high and yet the republicans continue to walk through it, lay in it, spew it and even eat it until they can't believe anything more logical. Have two spoonfuls if you will.

Snake Pliskin

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 21, 2008, 09:49:44 AM

Boom, these guys wouldn't admit they were full of sh!t if they were caught with a mouthful of it.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all Americans Voters « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools