Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the coach « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 02, 2007, 11:03:03 PM

I'm trying to find my scientific calculator so I can compute how many Gruden threads there are in this forum that question his methodology.

And BTW, it seems logical to me that he'd attempt to find players that can produce in his system.

All coaches do that.....or try to.....don't they?

Nope.  Coaches try to grab players that will buck the system.  Coaches like getting fired and being ridiculed because player deficiencies.

You did not get the memo?

Look, Gruden is a good coach.  That is the bottom line.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 03, 2007, 02:01:33 AM

I'm drinking a Coors Light about to watch PTI on my DVR.
Good ol' Coors Lite.

And good ol' DVR.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 03, 2007, 07:31:42 AM

Corpse......
Is this like that "church sign generator" site, or did you make it yourself with PS??

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the coach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools