Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Updated 7 round mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 03, 2007, 09:58:12 AM

We don't have a sixth round pick this year...

What about a Safety?

I think we can get a quality safety in Free Agency. I didnt know we didnt have a 6th rounder I have been looking for the draft order all over the place and havent been able to find it

We traded it for Jolley

#16 : January 03, 2007, 10:02:45 AM

1. Good pick
2. a. Likely won't be there
2. b. Is he fast enough to be a complement to Clayton/Stovall and not just another possession receiver? Someone I have my eye on at this spot is Clemson's Chansi Stuckey.
3. Sorry, but it drives me crazy all the Bucs fan who want the closest thing to another Alstott to come along.
4. I like Baker but not for the Bucs. I think the Bucs need someone faster and shiftier.
5. I like the thought but is he a serious NFL prospect or another Greg Eslinger?
6. Don't know who he is.
7. Worth taking a flyer on. I'm pretty sure he's bigger than Cadillac so he could be a change of pace back and if he was a Miami recruit he has upside despite not producing much in college.

1) Yeah not hard to go wrong here if it is Adams/Thomas/Johnson we will be a GREAT player
2) I think as many people who thought Justice/Luti/Winston wouldnt last may be over estimating this kids stock. He is 19 years old and some teams may go after the seasoned 21-23 year olds (Woodley/Tyler) and miss on this kid.
3) I think this will be a senior bowl selection here. I think Gruden falls for this guy
4) Gruden is looking for his Joe Juervicious I think if Baker survives here he may look here
5) Dan anchors a spread option offense. He will be familiar with Gruden's shifting and reverses. He may be a project but for a 5th rounder why not?
6) I guess no pick
7) If Tyrone is here he will be a good special teams player. He has speed but I dont see him as a durable RB

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 03, 2007, 10:08:02 AM

2) I think as many people who thought Justice/Luti/Winston wouldnt last may be over estimating this kids stock. He is 19 years old and some teams may go after the seasoned 21-23 year olds (Woodley/Tyler) and miss on this kid.
Maybe but defensive linemen are different from offensive linemen and almost always go higher than you think. Justice had major character issues that hurt his stock, Lutui is a guard and you can't count on more than 2-3 going in the first two rounds, and Eric Winston had major injury concerns and just didn't grade that well. Tyler is a good prospect too but I think Woodley could be in a world of disappointment as he's probably barely over 6 feet tall and has only had a handful of good games.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#18 : January 03, 2007, 01:25:41 PM

I just hope that IF!! we draft a center and dont get one from FA then we need one with Shotgun experiance.....and since Gruden did say we were going to take a look at impleminting it.......this new guy (who ever he ends up being) proves that it is worth it

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Updated 7 round mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools