Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brohm « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« #15 : January 03, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »

Brohm is almost as overrated as Quinn now...
But not nearly as overrated as Frankie Muniz.
What...the...hell?

« #16 : January 03, 2007, 08:43:21 PM »

Brohm is almost as overrated as Quinn now...
But not nearly as overrated as Frankie Muniz.
What...the...hell?
Nickname for Tony 'The Boy Wonder' Romo....perhaps I should've indicated that

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #17 : January 03, 2007, 09:57:17 PM »

If you watched him get happy feet against the ferocious Rutgers pass rush then you would have serious misgivings about his NFL future.

In Verner We Trust

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #18 : January 03, 2007, 10:19:19 PM »

Almost all young QB's have happy feet.  There isn't a QB in this draft that is polished top to bottom so that does not suprise me.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
« #19 : January 03, 2007, 10:37:17 PM »

I like Brohm's game but don't think he should be a top end draft pick. Like Buc'Em said I think he may be closer to his max than QBs like Russell, Quinn, or even Stanton. You need look no further than the last two Louisville QB to hit the NFL: Lefors and Ragone. Granted, neither has quite the same physical talent, but they looked like gold in that Louisville offense.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #20 : January 03, 2007, 10:38:24 PM »

Brohm will most likely declare as they will advise him that he will be a top fifteen pick most likely.

If he and Bush both return (and I heard Bush is likely to return as his injury has not healed well), Louisville will have great odds at a NC.  Even though Leinart's example shows that going back can cost you a lot of money, Brohm's life's goal has always been leading Louisville to a NC, so you never know.  Wouldn't surprise me either way.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #21 : January 03, 2007, 11:12:42 PM »

Brohm's decision could also be influenced by Russell's and Quinn's stock.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brohm « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools