Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do Joey Galloway & Chas Gessner have in common? « previous next »
Page: 1

Creamsicle Orange

Second String

: January 03, 2007, 08:56:55 AM

They should both be looking into alternate jersey numbers because they have The Randy Moss's numbers.  The Moss will probably want his #84 back, since #18 has kind of blemished his career.  So most likely, Joey Galloway will be forced to change numbers.  I wouldn't think Joey Galloway would have much of a problem handing his number over since he has always been unselfish.  I would expect Galloway to realize, as a vet, what is best for the team.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 03, 2007, 09:14:43 AM

I'm expecting big things from Gessner next year.

#2 : January 03, 2007, 09:23:28 AM

They should both be looking into alternate jersey numbers because they have The Randy Moss's numbers.  The Moss will probably want his #84 back, since #18 has kind of blemished his career.  So most likely, Joey Galloway will be forced to change numbers.  I wouldn't think Joey Galloway would have much of a problem handing his number over since he has always been unselfish.  I would expect Galloway to realize, as a vet, what is best for the team.

lmao.....long time no see man. Can't agree with you on Galloway's #84... Moss will have to try something different.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 03, 2007, 09:30:41 AM

Since neither Moss nor Gessner will be on this team next year it really doesn't make a difference anyway.  I am not sure why so many people have these high expectations for Gessner as yeah he looked good in training camp but the guy did not even make the team - hell he even got beat out by Mark Jones and Paris Warren.  Gessner is not going to make this team next year and why the hell would we want an overpaid, pain in the butt mental health issue like Moss on this team?  The guy is scheduled to make $9 million and $11 million over the next two years and if we do this we have some serious problems at evaluating talent on this team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 03, 2007, 11:00:41 AM

First it was T.O., now it is Moss time...

At least I can stomach Moss.   LOL!

And Galloway is a vet who earned his number, it will be Moss who has to settle for something new, or he will have to pay up...lol.

BucsAddict

Starter

#5 : January 03, 2007, 11:01:18 AM

They should both be looking into alternate jersey numbers because they have The Randy Moss's numbers. The Moss will probably want his #84 back, since #18 has kind of blemished his career. So most likely, Joey Galloway will be forced to change numbers. I wouldn't think Joey Galloway would have much of a problem handing his number over since he has always been unselfish. I would expect Galloway to realize, as a vet, what is best for the team.

LOL werent you the TO bandwagon driver?

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 03, 2007, 11:08:51 AM

They should both be looking into alternate jersey numbers because they have The Randy Moss's numbers. The Moss will probably want his #84 back, since #18 has kind of blemished his career. So most likely, Joey Galloway will be forced to change numbers. I wouldn't think Joey Galloway would have much of a problem handing his number over since he has always been unselfish. I would expect Galloway to realize, as a vet, what is best for the team.

LOL werent you the TO bandwagon driver?
HDE and Creamsicle were sitting side by side, casting amorous glances at their man-love...(JK! JK!)

#7 : January 03, 2007, 11:14:26 AM

HDE and Creamsicle were sitting side by side, casting amorous glances at their man-love...(JK! JK!)

LMAO..... i can't take some good-natured ribbing. By the way, he's only leading the league in td receptions. Actually, he should be close to our total offensive tds.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 03, 2007, 11:15:14 AM

LMAO..... i can't take some good-natured ribbing. By the way, he's only leading the league in td receptions. Actually, he should be close to our total offensive tds.
He also leads the league in drops.

#9 : January 03, 2007, 11:18:42 AM

He also leads the league in drops.

Since i currently have a torn tendon in one of my fingers, i can personally say that that could have some affect. It hurts like hell.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 03, 2007, 11:20:29 AM

IS Chass on our roster again?  Was he on the PS during the season?

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

goto11

Starter
#11 : January 03, 2007, 12:55:33 PM

If Moss couldn't take 84 from a chump like Jerry Porter, what makes you think he has any chance of getting it from Galloway?

Why are we even discussing this?  No way Moss comes to Tampa.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 03, 2007, 01:35:28 PM

Yeah hes been on the PS all season.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

#13 : January 03, 2007, 01:39:24 PM

I don't know what rights both parties have, but Chas is under contract with us for 2006...

#14 : January 03, 2007, 01:47:16 PM

Why would Galloway have to worry about what number Moss has? Is Galloway going to end up in Miami with Moss next year? ;-)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do Joey Galloway & Chas Gessner have in common? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools