Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pay Per View for the Coin Toss with Browns? « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucs33

Second String

: January 03, 2007, 10:05:49 AM

I am just curious if you as a Bucs fan would pay like $2.50 for a 1 hour of Pay Per View to see the Coin Toss between the Brownies.  It would be about 50 minutes of pre event info and the acutal toss then about a 10 minute wrap up...

I personally would not only pay but also tailgate for the event and even get a Buccaneers jersye made up that had the front of Quarter on the front of the jersey and tails (for the quarter) on the back with "Washington" for the last name.  I would then make a replica Super Bowl Trophy and Mock the fellow Browns fans that would be there and say " Hey, did you ever win one of these?"

Then they would say, "ever have Jim Brown?"
Then I would reply "No but at least our body of water NEVER STARTED on FIRE like your river, how is William Green doing by the way?"

They would then probably then throw a battery at me and a attempt to sit on me.
WHile I'd be gasping for breath as a 315lb browns fan with a dog mask and a bone are sitting on me, I would just say "Look out John Elway is coming towards us from 98 yards away and Vinny testaverde, you can have him."

The Browns fan would get off then cry.  Oh Well.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 03, 2007, 10:08:23 AM

as long as Stuart Scott and **CENSORED** Clark host the hour long special I'm all for it.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Here's the format:

1. 5 Minute Hank Williams Jr Intro
2. 5 Minute MNF crew talking about the teams involved in the coin toss.
3. 30 minutes of Joey T telling us how the coin flipper is the best coin flipper in the league right now
4. 15 minutes of Tony Kornhiser slobbering over James Denton including the time while the actual coin flip takes place.
5. 5 minute wrap up segment/promos for other shows on the ABC/ESPN alliance.

NOW, How much would you pay?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 03, 2007, 10:25:33 AM

Here's the format:

3. 30 minutes of Joey T telling us how the coin flipper is the best coin flipper in the league right now
4. 15 minutes of Tony Kornhiser slobbering over James Denton including the time while the actual coin flip takes place.

What? No 12 minute NFL Films presentation of "The Greatest Coin Flips of All Time"?

#4 : January 03, 2007, 10:31:54 AM

I am just curious if you as a Bucs fan would pay like $2.50 for a 1 hour of Pay Per View to see the Coin Toss between the Brownies. 

Depends if they had topless Cheerleaders or not.....that would be the clincher for me.  :P

** Please file this under: “ask a stupid question, get and equally stupid answer.”

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 03, 2007, 10:37:12 AM

Topless? They would have to be stark naked for me to pay for a coin toss!!!

Bucs33

Second String

#6 : January 03, 2007, 02:35:18 PM

I would bet that browns fans would be in line for this, after all they live in america's arm pit

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 03, 2007, 03:29:43 PM

Here's the format:

Get both coaches and owners Mike'd Up.

Bucs33

Second String

#8 : January 03, 2007, 03:51:23 PM

They could also do a "jacked up" segment about hardest hitting coin tosses in history like Jerome Bettis screwing it up back in the day
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pay Per View for the Coin Toss with Browns? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools