Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mora's staff « previous next »
Page: 1

bucfn126

Second String
: January 03, 2007, 10:20:59 AM

I don't know if these guys are being retained, but if they are let go the Bucs need to go after their O-line coach. I wiil be diappointed if the Bucs don't dump both of their current coaches and start fresh.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 03, 2007, 10:23:10 AM

no, hell no. Never, ever. Alex Gibbs is a phony and coaches one of the worst pass pro oline's in the NFL. Never.

fessy

Second String

#2 : January 03, 2007, 11:09:05 AM

his blocking techniques are also very controversial and I think dirty.  don't go after him.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 03, 2007, 11:10:57 AM

his blocking techniques are also very controversial and I think dirty. don't go after him.
I think he was from the Broncos organization, wasn;t he? 

If not, I know he certainly uses the zone-blocking crackback blocks as a part of his repetoire.

#4 : January 03, 2007, 11:12:00 AM

his blocking techniques are also very controversial and I think dirty. don't go after him.
I think he was from the Broncos organization, wasn;t he? 

If not, I know he certainly uses the zone-blocking crackback blocks as a part of his repetoire.

He was.... and ANYTHING is better than what we have currently.

BucsAddict

Starter

#5 : January 03, 2007, 11:15:14 AM

give me gibbs over muir anyday of the week

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 03, 2007, 11:19:27 AM

Gibbs isn't their OL coach, he's a consultant. Watch to see if Hudson Houck gets released from MIA staff and go get him. He has a good track record and he actually made something out of the MIA line this year.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 03, 2007, 11:32:09 AM

Gibbs isn't their OL coach, he's a consultant. Watch to see if Hudson Houck gets released from MIA staff and go get him. He has a good track record and he actually made something out of the MIA line this year.

right, he's the "consultant" as they say. Whatever, he was still giving massive input in game-planning and created the foundation for the scheme. I hate.......wait a minute, I just hate the Falcons. Nevemind.

#8 : January 03, 2007, 11:54:58 AM

coach, consultant, assistant, aid, helper... don't really care what you call him, he could only help us get better.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 03, 2007, 02:14:48 PM

AMEN!!

If the Glazers are serious about righting this ship, and if they have any clue at all what it will take, they will throw everything but the kitchen sink at Houck to get him here if Miami lets him walk.

Anybody got their cell #??

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mora's staff « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools