Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barry hired as Lion's new DC « previous next »
Page: 1

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

: January 03, 2007, 10:24:37 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2718394

We all knew it was inevitable, but damn that was fast!

:o

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 03, 2007, 10:26:39 AM

We all knew it was inevitable, but damn that was fast!

Actually, it wasn't fast! It took a year, and Donnie Henderson took the knife in the back for it to happen.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 03, 2007, 10:27:15 AM

No surprise. I wish Joe well on a big step up in his career.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Bucs33

Second String

#3 : January 03, 2007, 10:36:22 AM

I thought Barry retired from the Lions so he couldn't break Jim Browns record, jsut goes to show you that the quite ones suck.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 03, 2007, 10:38:21 AM

No big surprise, but I can't say that the way they went about it comes across very well. At least not for me.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#5 : January 03, 2007, 10:53:43 AM

Good luck working for Millen and don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out ........

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 03, 2007, 10:57:39 AM

Actually, it wasn't fast! It took a year, and Donnie Henderson took the knife in the back for it to happen.

Well yeah because the Bucs wouldn't let him leave. Duh.

BTW, everyone who missed this season now sees why, when people have a chance to move up, they need to strike while the iron is hot. Joe had "family" going for him but he had a lot more leverage working with the #1 defense last year than he did with the #17 this year if he hadn't had those family connections. This league has a lot of flavor of the month about it.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 03, 2007, 11:02:06 AM

Well yeah because the Bucs wouldn't let him leave. Duh.

Well, of course. He had a contract.

BucsAddict

Starter

#8 : January 03, 2007, 11:03:04 AM

I thought Barry retired from the Lions so he couldn't break Jim Browns record, jsut goes to show you that the quite ones suck.

wait. what?

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 03, 2007, 11:10:57 AM

the culture that is the rebuilding since 1957 Detroit Lions football team is going to chew Joe and Rod up and spit them out. show me a ex Lions coach that has gone on to be a head coach again??

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 03, 2007, 11:16:06 AM

the culture that is the rebuilding since 1957 Detroit Lions football team is going to chew Joe and Rod up and spit them out. show me a ex Lions coach that has gone on to be a head coach again??

And the Lions retaining Millen will hurt them more than anything.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 03, 2007, 11:25:42 AM

And the Lions retaining Millen will hurt them more than anything.

thats right, I dont know how long Rod is signed to coach the lions but he already has one lossing season under his belt

#12 : January 03, 2007, 01:48:28 PM

Ahaahhaahahaaaa!!!

I think that's hilarious.  :)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barry hired as Lion's new DC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools