Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The low-down on David Carr « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: January 03, 2007, 04:03:57 PM

Interesting analysis:

http://blogs.chron.com/fanblogtexans/2007/01/more_than_you_want_to_know_abo.html

BucsAddict

Starter

#1 : January 03, 2007, 04:08:11 PM

he sucks?

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 03, 2007, 04:51:19 PM

get him in here for a look

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : January 03, 2007, 04:55:41 PM

we might as well look for him, i mean we did re-sign simms, obviously we like crappy QB's

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 03, 2007, 05:22:42 PM

Great look at Carr. Reminds a lot of the same things you'd say about Trent Dilfer in so many ways. You think they are about to break-through and the barrier stopping them seems so tantalizingly thin but it just never happens.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#5 : January 03, 2007, 05:24:15 PM

Great look at Carr. Reminds a lot of the same things you'd say about Trent Dilfer in so many ways. You think they are about to break-through and the barrier stopping them seems so tantalizingly thin but it just never happens.
You basically just described every Tedford QB, ever.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 03, 2007, 05:26:24 PM

You basically just described every Tedford QB, ever.

Yeah, toss Kyle Boller onto that pile as well. Good point.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#7 : January 03, 2007, 05:40:07 PM

Well written article.

Even still...stay clear! She is correct that he geeks out under pressure. Now...he might have been conditioned to be that way after years of playing behind virtually no line.

But...I would prefer someone who knows how to step up in the pocket and slide.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 03, 2007, 09:59:56 PM

172 YPG. Ouch. Tough to be 35th in a 32-team league.

In Verner We Trust

Footballer

Rookie

#9 : January 04, 2007, 03:12:44 AM

we might as well look for him, i mean we did re-sign simms, obviously we like crappy QB's

LOL

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The low-down on David Carr « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools